The Next Week

So...I told everyone that I got kicked out of my apartment and now I'm staying here with Tony 24/7. It's been a week since the first day I got here.

I wake up and look around, then get up and a few minutes later, I walk out and see everyone in the foyer, dressed nicely in ballroom dresses and suits.

They all look at me and saw nothing. I don't say anything either. We all just stare at eachother, then I look down at my sweatpants and tee shirt, then back at everyone.

"Um..." Peter says. "Ooo..." Loki says, furrowing his eyebrows. "Go get dressed." Tony says.

I walk back into my room and put on a long strapless red fancy dress. I do my makeup as quickly as I can and just put my hair in a bun. I slip on shoes and run out.

"Okay, ready." I say, then everyone looks at me again. Loki blushes and just kinda stares.

"Perfect, let's go." Tony says, then everyone starts walking out to the limo things again.

Peter walks next to me and we're behind everyone. "Wh-where are we going?" I ask quietly. He whispers to me as we walk, "Tony's conference, then red carpet and big formal party after." I nod.

"You look great by the way." Peter says. I chuckle, "Thanks." He looks at me, then back at everyone in front of us, "Loki sure thinks so." He says, and I feel my face get hot.

I chuckle nervously, "It's nothing really, we haven't actually talked much." I say. Peter does a little unbelievable, "Mhm." I roll my eyes and we all get into the cars and leave.

A little while later, we're all sitting in the middle of Tony's conference. He's standing on the stage in front of 1,000 people or more.

"And because of twis- this-" Tony says, messing up his words, then continued talking.

I try my best not to laugh, but I do. I laugh a little. I look over at Peter, who's sitting next to me. He puts his hand over his mouth trying not to laugh.

Tony just glares at us and keeps talking, that is, until Thor laughs obnoxiously. "HAHAHAHA." he laughs.

Tony stops talking glares at him and Steve says, "Be quiet." Bucky just looks at us with a serious face, as does Natasha and Bruce, but Wanda and Vision just watch Tony.

"Yes, be quiet!" Thor says, loudly as always, to me and Peter.

Loki just chuckles quietly. He's sitting next to me. About 25 minutes later, Tony's lecture ended, and now we're all walking down the red carpet thing into the Stark convention center, where the party is.

We all are posing for the camera while everyone answers reporters questions. I feel very out of place since everyone is getting asked questions except me....

Me...and Loki...

Loki walks over to me quickly and grabs me by the waist and smiles for the cameras, as do I.

"We're both just standing awkwardly so-" he says. "Nice save." I say. A reporter instantly walks up starts interviewing.

"You're the girl with Spider-man at the Walmart! Have you joined the Avengers? What's your name?" She starts bombarding me with questions.

"U-uh um.." I say. Loki looks at me and knows I'm not used to this, so he looks at the reported.

"Chrysós. That's her name." He says, still has an arm around my waist. I look up at him and he looks down at me then back at the lady. She walks away and starts interviewing Tony and everyone else.

"Chrysós huh?" I say, raising an eyebrow. He looks at me as we pose for pictures and make our way down the carpet.

"It means gold in Greek, the language in Asgard, Y/n." He says, then look at me with a grin, "It suits your powers." I smile and nod, "I'll keep it." We walk inside the convention center and all sit at a table.