𝐗𝐕𝐈. ーPAIN IN THE ARSE.

BREAK FREE 16 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐞 !

"I SWEAR TO ANGEL RAZIEL, Brian Luis Thornhill. If you don't stop that friend of yours from flirting with me, I might have an heart attack." Brian chuckles quietly to himself after hearing the first thing Tristan had to say through the phone. It's definitely not what he expected, but he wasn't going to complain since it's pretty amusing.

"You and Magnus have seem to become close, dearest parabatai." Amusement lacing his tone, that was all he replied as he watch Alec train with the red head they oh so despise, sitting on the side of the training room.

Tristan rolled his eyes, tells Jace "shut your mouth, ken doll" upon hearing him talk, and let out a sigh. "What are you talking about, Bri? You of all people should know about our rules. If you think we're close, then that's definitely a sign I should avoid him." For the first time ever, Tristan was serious and had no time for jokes or fun, which caused Brian's lips to turn downwards into a frown.

"You hate following and obeying rules." He deadpanned.

"Except for this one!" Tristan immediately retorts. "I don't know why but if I don't obey it, dad gets angry a lot. He start saying shits like I ruin our reputation, I'm making us look bad, like what the fuck is he on about?" He rambled in frustration, eyebrows furrowed together to create wrinkles on his forehead.

Brian hums, "Sounds like my mother." Before shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "Have you tried asking him why?"

The Robespierre boy sighs. "No, I'm not willing to. He's not gonna talk anyway." He grumbles, rolling his eyes in annoyance. Tristan's father has always been mysterious, often keeping a lot of secret to himself and seeming like he would rather die than let anyone know about it. Even his mother finds it hard to figure her husband out; she used to tell Tristan all the time that she can't understand him, crying her eyes out because of how hard it is to deal with him. The young Robespierre can feel his parents falling out of love, but never got upset knowing their love for each other isn't exactly healthy even before they got married. His mother told him stories of how his father wasn't that much of a great man. Tristan always wondered why she married him in the first place, but he supposed love blinds people.

Besides, he can't question their marriage anymore unless they're getting a divorce. He's still curious about the nonsense, Robespierre family rules, though.

"Your father's a tosser." Brian commented, which made Tristan burst into laughter on the other line of the phone. Insulting each other's parents isn't new between them, they have been doing that since they met after getting to know one another. Although none of them ever insulted Tristan's mother due to her being an amazing person, but let's not talk about that.