Chapter 1

To start the day, Athanasia washed up with the help of her nanny, Lilian.  She raced down the stairs and sat at the dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning Mommy and Daddy!" Athy said.

"Good morning sweetheart" Diana answered while putting waffles om the table. Claude answered with a short "Morning."

"Today can I go to the park after school?" Athy asked.
"Sure, if Lilian is with you." Claude said.
"Thank you daddy!" Athy finished her food and said goodbye to her parents as well as all the maids she passed by.

Felix opened the car door for her and drove away to her preschool.The day past by quickly and she got picked up by Felix and Lily, heading off to the park immediately.

Once they arrived, Athy told them to sit down on a bench. "Felix and Lily stay here. Athy is going to play by herself. You can't disturb me, it's important!"

"But miss, I have to look after you. Besides, it won't be fun playing alone " Felix tried to get up to follow her but she stopped him. "If Felix follow me Athy will get mad and hate you!" She shouted.

Felix immediately backed off. He didn't want to be hated by the cute little miss. Although Lilian is concerned, she decided to let her be. There were many people there and Athy could make new friends.

Athy happily jogged away to the playground when she dealt with her guardians. Felix was always following her to the pont it became annoying. Not that she hated him, it's just that other kids were scared of Felix's cold gaze and that restricted her from enjoying fun times. Plus, it was a good time to get Felix and Lily some alone time.

She played tag with other kids and ride the slide many times. She was running around to avoid getting caught when she hit her head somewhere hard.

"Ow!" Athy almost fell on her back. She rubbed her stinging forehead and looked at what she hit. Or rather, who she hit.

A boy with black hair and red eyes imitated her actions by rubbing his forehead. Looks like he got hurt too.

"Hey! Watch it!" The boy said.
"You weren't looking either!" Athy stuck out her tongue. Felix and Lily rushed towards her to see her injury. Before the two children fight on who's fault it was again, Lily told them to apologize.

"I am sorry," Athy said with a huff.
"Fine, I admit my mistakes. Sorry. Truce?" The raven haired boy stretched his hand out.
"Truce." Athy returned the handshake.

"My name is Athanasia by the way. Call me Athy."
"I'm Lucas," he said. He stared at Athy's eyes which were a sparkling blue. 'her hair looks like the sun,' he thought.

"Now you two have made up, why don't we treat your wounds?" Lily said.
"Okay!" Said Athy.

"Lucas, did you come alone or are your parents with you?"
"Alone..." He mumbled.

"Do you want to come with me to that bench over there? I have a first aid kit with me." Lily asked softly. She truly has a way with kids. Lucas agreed to go with her. She explained to him that she was Athy's nanny and he could call her by her name.

Felix bought ice cream for them while they got treated. Athy and Lucas still bickered a bit but ate ice cream together happily. Just then, they heard someone shout.

"Lucas! Lucas!" A feminine voice called out. "Haaa... There you are!" A teenage girl bent down with her hands on her knees to catch her breath and looked back up. "Where have you been? I was worried sick! You know that Mrs. Julia will get mad again!" She scolded the boy.

"I was just playing...." He mumbled something, annoyed. "Oh my god! What happened?" The teenager's worries increased after looking at the band-aid on his forehead.

"I accidentally bumped into him so we went to get treated and eat ice cream," Athy said, stepping forward. She felt bad that he was getting scolded because of her.

"Thank you for taking care of Lucas. My name is Jia Park, but you can call me Jia. What's your name?"
"I'm Athy!" She smiled.

"How should I compensate you when you have done so much?" Jia furrowed.
"It is alright. We do not expect anything in return. It is our duty to take care of it since the young miss was part in fault." Lily interjected. Felix agreed with her and gave a curt nod.

"We have to get going now. Thank these lovely people, Lucas." Jia said.
"Thanks!"
Jia held his hand and they waved goodbye as they walked away. She noticed how there many people in suits behind the little girl. And that woman called Athy 'young miss'. She must be someone of high status, Jia thought.

"Will I be in trouble, noona?" Lucas suddenly asked. He was used to it, but being punished is still a bad thing.

"Only if you did something wrong." Jia answered.
"But... I sneaked out?"
"Did you? As long as no one finds out, you will be fine." She smiled.

....................................................................

Hiiii!! New story! What do you think? 

Updates might be more random and less frequent. Tbh i have more free time but less motivation for anything. Praying for everyone's mental health, xoxo mellowisacat.

Vote and comment! :)