𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥

All the campers gathered up around the campfire. Hope and Kenn sat next to each other, with Kenn leaning her head on the girl's shoulder.

Sam and Kate sat next to each other, with Drew also next to Sam, holding her hand. Flynn sat across from the fire, looking at Aven.

Aven sat fiddling with the friendship bracelet that lay on her worst. Flynn was next to the boys in cabin 4. Josh Banks and Nathan Webb. They were pretty close friends.

Just when everyone seemed to be getting comfortable, Flynn grabbed a flashlight and turned it towards his face, illuminating his chin in a way that looked terrifying under the darkness of the summer sky.

"Now, for the annual 'first night at camp' scary story!" He said, reaching his arm towards the fire. Sam laid back father, leaning into her boyfriend.

He smirked. The kind of smirk that is super charming, but also could make you super un-easy.

Aven looked at the boy with curiosity, then looked at the redhead next to her. Avery was a really great counselor. Her and Sam were like sisters. Just then, her thoughts were interrupted.

"The legend, of the Ghost Killer!" He said, yelling as he said the disturbing name. Making Sam jump. After the initial scare, her and Drew were laughing. Aven looked over at her sister.

Kenn was still laying on Hope's shoulder. Aven smiled. She loved seeing her sister this happy. At home, when they're with they're father, Kenn has to pretend she's someone that they aren't.

Aven looked back at the boy telling the story, and decided to focus on that.

"One summer, many years ago, Mathew Wilson was a normal counselor. He was the leader of Cabin 6, and loved hanging out with the kids."

Flynn looked back up at Aven and smirked.

"He had a girlfriend. The perfect girlfriend, and she was the counselor of Cabin 5"

Sam's head lifted up, and looked over at Aven. When they're eyes met, she smiled shyly.

"Then one night, he snapped. He ran around the camp, killing all the counselors and campers he could find. All with a small, little dagger"

The campers laughed loudly, but something about Flynn's expressions felt oddly serious.

"Okay okay! Back on track!" Flynn said, getting everyone's attention. "Last up, was his perfect girlfriend. She had ended up surging the horrid night."

Josh smiled. Aven had met him quickly when walking around camp. He was a super nice kid.

"He raced up to her and stabbed her in the gut!"

Everyone screamed at the sudden change in temper.

"She fell to the ground! Screaming in agony! 'AH! help me!! Please! Don't do this!"

"and then he killed her."

Then, outcame Rem. Her curly hair fell to her shoulders. Her red t-shirt went past her hips.

"Wrong." She said with confidence. A simple word, yet it got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me?"

"You're wrong. The girlfriend survived."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, scoot over." She sat down, pushing Flynn over.

"Here's the real story."

Everyone turned to her, eager to hear.

"His girlfriend was stabbed, but she fought back. The girl pulled the dagger out of his hand, and pushed it into his back, knocking him to the ground"

Everyone starred in shock.

"And she lived. She defeated her boyfriend, with one one tear streaming down her face. As she lifted up the dagger to get him back, she said a few simple words"

"Go to hell"

"And then he was dead, and she was alive."

——————-

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!
heyyyy!!!! I'm sorry for the late chapter! Wattpad wasn't working, but i hope you enjoy this chapter ;))