𝘅. 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗦

The police were in the woods, investigating the different scenes of the crimes, and there was Flynn.

He was freed. There was no way that he could have been the killerif Nathan had died while he was at the police.

All the campers had already been interviewed, and were all sitting in the mess-hall, eating dinner.

Flynn slowly walked across the room, a tray of food in his hands. Everyone stared at him, scooting away as he got closer and closer.

Finally, he reached Aven's table, and he went to sit down.

Avery moved closer to Aven, and Kate moved closer to Avery, trying to keep as little space for him to sit down as possible.

He rolled his eyes. "Come on, let me sit with my girlfriend." Aven looked down at her plate. None of her food had been eaten, and her water was still full.

Avery looked at Kenn across the table.
Kenn was staring at her sisters 'boyfriend' and had an angry expression on her face.

"She doesn't want to see you, murderer" Kenn said with confidence. Their face was red and their lips were pushed together.

He slammed his hand down on the table. Sam, who was sitting next to Kate, jumped. She bit her lip and looked down at her plate, similar to Aven.

They had both seen a dead body of their friends, and both blamed themselves.

"What about Sam here huh? And her stupid a*s boyfriend! For all we know, they are the murderers!"

Rem stood up angrily.

"Someone died while I wasn't here. Debunks your theory huh?" He mumbled under his breath. "Dumb b—-ch"

Kenn walked over to him, before Rem could even get the chance.
"That dosen't proof anything. Wanna explain where you were when Nick was killed?"

He stood silently.

"I cant tell you that."

She nodded her head slowly, clicking her tongue. "That's exactly what I expected."

He looked away, obviously hiding something.

Aven looked at him with pityfull eyes. She had been used most of her life, by her dad, by her friends, by ex boyfriends, and she couldn't help but feel bad for him.

She knew she shouldn't. He was a bad person. Maybe not even a murderer, but saying those things about her friends was not okay.

She stood up and left the table, throwing her food into the trash can.

She walked out the door and headed to the cabins.

——————

A few hours had passed. Everyone was sitting in their cabins, similar to how they were when Nick was found.

Aven looked over at Avery.
"What happened when I left?" She whispered.

The redhead shrugged. "Kenn punched Flynn in the face. Rem pulled her back, before he could do anything to her."