𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗘𝗥

Aven looked around anxiously, as she grabbed Avery's hand.

Drew looked through a window. "WHERE IS SAM?" He yelled, tears formed into his eyes.

The 3 of them ran out of the building, and furiously looked around.

Aven looked forward, towards the field. There it was.

Midnight.

She tapped Avery's arm. "Ry..look."
She pointed to the figure, who just stood there.

Avery turned and looked. She gasped quietly upon seeing the figure.

"Oh my god." She said.

Aven looked back at Drew, who was still looking around for Sam.

"DREW! Stop moving around!" She motioned towards Midnight.

"What?" He turned and froze. "..who the heck-"

He took out a hammer that he had grabbed. Drew held onto it tight. So right that his hands were turning red.

—————

Sam ran as fast as she could, looking back as she did so.

"Sh*t. Sh*t sh*t sh*t." She murmured. The girl turned around, and looked for the figure that was chasing her.

The figure was gone.

Sam ran into a empty cabin, and locked the door.  She dropped to the floor and put her hand over her mouth.

"Please.." She quietly said. The Helper girl stood on her knees and looked out the window. The figure was back, and was walking around.

Looking for her.

She quickly sat back down. Her knees were now against her chest, and she was holding the doorknob.

She heard footsteps walking towards the cabin. Tears fell down her face. She was shaking so uncontrollably.

———

1980 - The Helper Home.

(AGAIN, MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING FOR ABUSE. SORRY! PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE TRIGGER YOU)

Sam was sitting on the floor, holding the doorknob. She had dried tears on her face, and a deep scrape on her hand.

"Please.." She said, looking up at the door. "Please go away.."

There was banging on the door, which made the girl jump.

"SAMANTHA HELPER! GET YOUR BUTT OUT HERE NOW!" Fiona yelled, slamming her hand on the door.

Sam flinched, as she started crying again.

"Mom..I didn't do anything..!" Sam called after. "I-I promise!"

Fiona punched the door. Sam flinched.

"SAM. COME OUT."