𝘅𝗶. 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗

𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻: 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲.
——————

They were stranded.

A bunch of kids, a killer, and one camp.

Avery and Aven ran over to Kenn and Hope, panicking. Aven was out of breath, and her face was flustered.
"We- We- I-"

Kenn grabbed her sister by the shoulders. "Hey Hey calm down, calm down. What happened?"
Avery stepped in, assuming that Aven wouldn't be able to spit it out.

"In the woods, the police..they're dead. All of them."

Hope's hand flew over her mouth, as she leaned her face into Kenn's shoulder. Tears started to soak Kenn's shirt, but she didn't mind. They comforted the girl, and looked back up at Aven and Avery, who were confused.

"Her brother. He was one of the officers out there."
She whispered, trying to make sure Hope wouldn't hear.

Aven nodded sadly, looking at Avery, before her eyes went completely wide.

"We have to find the killer. He's out there!"
Aven started running towards Cabin 5, leaving the others in her dust.

She slammed open the door, to see everyone in the positions they left them in. Kate reading, Sam fast asleep, Drew on a bunk right next to Sam's. Typically, boys and girls weren't aloud in the same cabin, but Aven assumed that he wanted to make sure she was safe, so she let it slide. Suddenly, the girl stopped for a minute.

She slowly stepped back, her hand over her mouth. All the sudden she heard a THUD! and she jumped.

She whipped around, to see a Ghostface, right in her face.

The girl screamed and slid in between the figure and the wooden door, barley making it outside. She ran to look for the others, but they were no where to be seen.

She yelled again, trying to wake everyone up. The girl looked back, to see a dark figure running after her.

She ran towards the mess hall, and grabbed a knife off of a table. She slowly stepped against the wall, standing straight, trying to look assertive.

"Hey A*shole!" The girl yelled. The figure had disappeared. She looked around nervously, until suddenly she heard muffled cries coming from the kitchen.

She slowly walked towards them, holding her knife straight out in front of her, as she turned quickly at any noise she heard.

When she reached the kitchen, she gasped loudly. Her sister, badly beaten, tied to a chair. She was next to Hope, and the two were holding hands. (Well, as best as they could while tied to chairs.)

Kenn had a multiple bruises on her face and body, along with a bloody nose and cuts all over her face. Hope wasn't much better, with similar cuts, just not as bad.

As soon as Kenn looked up, she saw her sister. Except, she didn't yell. She didn't motion for her to come save her, and she didn't ask for help. All she did was move her head towards the exit of the building.

Her eyes were tired. Bags fell under them, with tears streaming down her blood-stained cheeks. She was pleading Aven to leave. But why?

The girl started to step out of the doorway, and walk towards the girls, as a swift movement went towards Hope.

The Camp Killer.

As soon as they were there, they were gone. Having disappeared out of the side door.

Aven ran after them, leaving the two girls alone.

And Hope was bleeding.

Kenn gasped, as she looked at Hopes stomach. A giant knife wound pierced through her "CAMP MIDNIGHT!" t-shirt.

Tears steamed down Kenn's face, as she reached for Hope.

"Kenn... I don't want to die." The girl said, looking at her open wound. "I don't- I don't want to loose you-"

Kenn cried loudly. "You're not! You wont!" She yelled in defiance, still trying to get close enough to Hope that they could help.

Hope looked over at her girlfriend, her eyes filled with tears. Kenn was physically pained to see her like this, scraped and bruised. Beaten and Bloody.

after a tiring while, trying to get ahold of each other, they couldn't. In defeat, the two grabbed each other's hands, and they both leaned their heads towards each other, as far as they could go.

Kenn sobbed, and Hope kissed her forehead.
"Kenn. This summer was the best time i've ever had."

Kenn smiled sadly, and managed to get out a small laugh. "Hope its not- You aren't going to die here. You cant die here! You need to go to Harvard, or Yale, or some amazing school! You need to have a family, and an education, and a job! A job that won't get you stabbed in the gut! You need to.. you need to be with me. You need to stay with me."

Hope smiled sadly.
"You are my family, I.."

Kenn stayed silent, staring at the girl.

"I..I love you, Kenn."
And with that, she was dead. Smart, Beautiful, Kind, Amazing, and Hopeful Hope, wasn't with her anymore.

Kenn cried out, still holding the hand of her lover. They thrusted around in their chair, trying to draw all attention to her, when suddenly, The Figure burst back into the room.

They slowly walked over to Kenn, who was a mess. She was sobbing uncontrollably, completely folded over in her chair.

The Killer stood right in front of her, as Kenn picked her head up to stare into the mask's eyes.

She had no more fight left in her. Hope was her fight.

With one last tear, dripping onto the floor, the killer slid their knife into Kenn's stomach.

They walked away, leaving the bleeding girl in the chair.

As soon as the killer walked out, Aven ran in, looking for them.

"Kenn! Where did they-"

She saw. She saw her sister, stabbed in the gut, bleeding out of the chair, seconds away from death.

Kenn smiled sadly.
"Aven..."

Aven was silent. As soon as she started running towards them, Kenn's face went pale.

"Go kick their butt."

and she died.

Still holding her lovers hand.