𝘅𝘃. 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦

TW: ABUSE

Together, the 3 of them ran out of the kitchen. Aven had tears covering her face.

As soon as they got to the table where everyone was sitting, Sam hugged Aven.

"Good job Av." She looked up and smiled. "I know that was hard."

Aven smiled and looked towards the room where Kate had been. The girl stood there, blood covered the bandage on her torso.

The blonde sighed and looked back down, when Avery grabbed her arm. "Aven, can we talk?"

————

They walked outside. They knew it wasn't smart, but they had to get out of there.

"Listen..what Kate said-"

Aven shook her head. "It's fine..really."

"No. It isn't." Avery said, interrupting. "What she said was completely messed up."

"Yeah. It was."

"I can't believe her. Are you okay?"

"I am now." The blonde said, looking at Avery and smiling sadly.

Avery smiled back. A rose blush covered her pale skin.

Suddenly they heard footsteps charging towards them. The two girls stood quickly and grabbed each other's hands. Panicked, they looked around.

"GUYS!"

It was Drew.

Aven turned to the boy and smiled. "Drew you scared the crap out of me!"

He smiled and looked around. "Sorry."

"It's fine, what's wrong?" Aven said, genuinely concerned. Avery admired that about her. She always cared more for others than herself.

Drew looked back at Sam, who was now walking towards them. "We were wondering if.."

Avery's face crossed with disgust.
"Oh my god are you guys gonna makeout somewhere?"

Sam's expression went wide, as her face went completely red.
"What..? No, gross!"

Drew laughed. "We wanted to go to the workshop. Get some more weapons." Sam nodded in agreement.

Aven sighed and looked at Avery.

"Yeah, no way."

Drew rolled his eyes. "WHY??"

Avery stepped forward. "Not sure, maybe because there's a FRICKING KILLER OUT THERE."

Sam stepped away from Avery' s yelling, and put her hands over her ears.

—————

1978 - The Helper Home.

(THIS SECTION INCLUDES VERBAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE. IF ANY OF THAT TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE SKIP.)