1. ☾

"Alvara, you know your father could come in here any minute and catch us?" my best friend Alia whispered yelled. "Oh really, Alia? I didn't even think of that!" I said with a sarcastic smile. She rolled her eyes. "I'm trying to get this fucking drawer open. It's stuck!" I groaned.

Alia just looked at me with a desperate look. "Alvara, let's just leave it alone! Your father doesn't keep anything important from you. He'll be back! Let's go out."

"Don't be such a pussy, Alia. Better come and help me with this shit!"
"I hate you, Al". she says as she tries to help me open this drawer. With a jolt we managed to open it. "Yay!" I shouted.

She rolled her eyes again and hit me lightly. "Ok, I just need to see if there's anything suspicious in here."

"Oh, shit!" i looked at the paper in my hands with a shocked look. "What's going on, Al?" Alia asked me in a nervous tone.

I just had a agreement worth $1 million in my hands. "What's that?"
"I don't know. It looks like a agreement, but what kind of agreement?" I looked at the paper for a long time. "Al! Your father is coming, hurry up!"

I watched my father come slowly to his office. We ran to the second door as fast as we could. Of course, I took the sheet of paper with me to take a closer look at it.

"So, what's with this agreement?" said Alia as she jumped on my bed. I sat down in my chair and spun around. "That is a $1 million agreement. But who does the money go to and what kind of agreement?" 

"Wait Alv, there's another page. Look at it," said Alia.

"I quote: 'Dear Mr Rossone, we are pleased that you are accepting the Agreement. By handing over $1 million, we're going to tell you what you've been wanting to know for a long time. Meet us at the fountain at 21:00 pm.
With kind regards
D"

„What the hell? What has my father wanted to know for a while? Why the $1 million? I don't understand it." I was absolutely confused. I had to ask him tomorrow about that agreement.

"Alvara, I would love to help you, but my mother just texted me to come home. I'm sorry. Let me know if you need help. Love you!"

"All right, thank you Al! Love you too!"

I was lying in my bed, but couldn't sleep. I've been thinking about this agreement all the time. I have to ask my father about it. I turned off my night lamp and drifted to sleep.

Knock knock knock

„Honey, get up! It's late. Breakfast is waiting for you." said my mother. It was only 9:00 am but it's normal for us to get up so early. "Yes Mother, I'm coming downstairs." I said still half asleep.

Today was an exciting day, because I wanted to ask my father about the agreement. I quickly put on something black and opened the door. I love black clothes. My closet consists only of black clothes. I think colors are just hideous.

I went downstairs and greeted my family. "Hello princess." my father said to me when he saw me. "Hello father, i-," I said nervously. He looked at me confused „What is it?"
"I know about the agreement." I said.
"What do you mean Alvara?" He pretended not to know what I was talking about. Huh very good trick.

"The one of a $1 million. You wanted to meet at the fountain at 9:00 am with some guy called D, who ever that is, didn't you?" I said cheekily. "Alvara stop talking! You're talking nonsense." my mother interrupted me. My father was silent. I took out the agreement and showed it to my mother. "So what is this?" I said with a grin.

"She's right, honey," my father whispered to my mother. I loved that sentence. She's right. I know I was right and someone approving that was something that made me feel powerful. My mother just looked at him in confusion. "It's a agreement with the De Vores," he whispered. "With the De Vores?!" the table erupted in screams. "What do you mean with the De Vores? They're our biggest enemies, darling?" My mother said horrified.

The De Vores? They were our biggest enemies! They were greedy and assholes especially their son. There for stood the D.

"They have information that is very important to us. Of course, they know more than they're saying, so we have to try to approach it differently," he started to explain

"The De Vores have a small room in the basement. Something like an archive. You Alvara will break in there with my people to get a box. Timo knows which one."
"How exactly are we going to break in there?"
"I have a plan for that."