3.❥

Today was the day. We would break into the De Vores archive. I was so excited because I had only
1 mission so far. This one now is my second. I just hope that everything will go well.

"Alvara, please dress appropriately and comfortably. As we discussed, yes?"
"Yes, Father."

I put on a black suit. Attached to the black suit were several weapons and knives

I would secretly climb with Timo through a ventilation shaft which automatically leads us to the archive

We were not allowed to be exposed, so I, Timo and the other men secretly went to the house of the De Vores. Father gave us a plan where we could see exactly where we had to go.

Me and Timo put hearing aids in our ears and both went different ways. I went in the ventilation duct on the right and he on the left. The other men held our position.

I could hardly see anything in the ventilation duct so I turned on my flashlight to see the plan better. According to the plan I have to go right again, but it somehow doesn't feel right to go right. My gut tells me that I should go left.

I went left. Fuck the plan right? When I went left I looked out of the small shaft and saw a dark room. I looked around the room and suddenly saw Cassian come in.

I watched him closely from above. He just took off his shirt until Timo's voice interrupted me.

"Alvara? Are you there?" he said.
"Yes sorry! I'm here." I answered and shook my head. You hate him you hate him you hate him. I told myself.

"So Alvara, I need you to break open the shaft as soon as you get to the archive. After you do that you will see cabinets. In cabinet number 372 you will find the box. On the box is a big D written. Good luck." 

„Thanks, Timo."

I continued climbing until I finally arrived at the shaft. I didn't follow the plan and still made it.

I was about to break open the shaft when I suddenly saw two men in the archive. Shit shit shit. I took out my gun and pointed it at the two men.

"Alvara, no matter what you do. Don't shoot! The guns are very loud and and you will hear it through the whole house especially in the archive."

"Shit Timo, how else am I going to get past those two men?" I asked desperately.

"I'll be through the door in a minute. While I'm doing that I hope I'll ran a man over," he said with a laugh. "You will then jump down the shaft and then kill the man."

"Oh Timo, that's easier said than done," never mind let me know when you get through the door."
„Alright."

I must have waited for Timo for more than 10 minutes until the signal came.

"Alvara 3 2 1 go"

I saw Timo rushing through the door and immediately broke open the shaft. I jumped down and grabbed the guy. He had a gun in his hand but I threw it away with my leg. I must say that this security is not really smart or strong.

With one fist the guy was knocked out too. Timo killed the other man, too. We gave each other a check and went to locker number 372. "Go Timo check if there are any other men. I'll get the box and meet you outside." I told him to save time.

"Do you think you can do it?" he asked me. "Oh please, sure. So hop!" he ran out the door and I opened the cabinet. "Okey D D where are you?" i said loudly. "I can't find you!" i whispered frantically.
Thank God I saw the box after all. But it was much smaller than I had imagined. "Ahh there you are!"

"Well, found what you were looking for?" a familiar voice asked me. I turned around and saw Cassian standing in front of me.

I quickly kicked him between the legs and ran out of the room. It was a pity that I didn't know where to go. Their house looked like a big maze.

I am so fucked. Father will never let me go on a mission again. I ran somewhere with the box in my hand. Suddenly I bumped into a hard chest.

I looked up and saw Cassian smirking. Shit!

He grabbed me around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I tried to fight him but the guy was as hard as stone. I tried to contact Timo, but my hearing aid probably fell off when I ran. I'm fucked. "Put me down you asshole!" I yelled at him. He just ignored me.

"Cassian, if you don't let go of me right now!" said I warningly. "Then what, Alvara? Hmm? What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to kill you," I said threateningly. He just laughed and opened a door to a dark room. Why is he laughing? I'm serious. Fucking bitch. I hate him more than anything. "Fuck you, you bastard," I said.

"Shut the fuck up." he yelled until he put me on a chair. I tried to escape but he grabbed me again. I huffed out in frustration as i suddenly felt that my neck hurt. When I tried to touch it, I saw that he had put a syringe in my neck. I looked at him shocked and he just looked at me sorrowful.
„I'm sorry, Alv."

Suddenly everything went black and I fell asleep.