22.ఌ

Cassian's POV:

My parents came today home from their business trip and I'm kind of happy. It was really boring home alone. Lorenzo was there but he had also things to do. „Cassian!" my mother called me and I went down to the living room to meet her.

„Yes mother?"

„Don Rossone called your father today. He said that he wants to talk to him about something important. Do you maybe know something that you want to tell us?" she asked suspicious.
I couldn't tell her that I slept with Alvara. It would lead to a chaos which would make everything much worse.

„No, I don't know." I shook my head. She nodded and went to my father. Shit, we're absolutely done. I went to my kitchen when I heard the doorbell ringing. I knew it was Don so I hid behind the door and Eavesdropped. „Hello, Don. Come inside." my father greeted him.

I could only hear mumbles. Suddenly Don began to speak. „You may ask yourself why I'm here."
„Yes, I indeed do." my father responded confused. Fuck.

„Um how do I express myself properly." Don whispered. „So my daughter and your son are-" before he could keep talking my mother called my name. I knew what was going to happen. Fucking shit. I pretended like I was not listening. „Yes mother?" I asked nervous. I never saw her like that. She was angry. Really angry. „Come here and sit down. Now." I obeyed her and sat down.

„Cassian and Alvara had something. They were on a trip together." he said. How the fuck did they know? Shit. My father looked at me confused. „Can you explain yourself, Cassian?" my father sighed. „I don't." I didn't dare to lock eyes with him. He was a scary man. Scarier than me. „I talked to Alvara and she said that she loves  Cassian." as soon as these words left his mouth I locked eyes with him.

A little smile escaped my lips. „And by the look of your son I think he loved her too. Very much." Don said. I nodded. „Yes, sir."
My father didn't hold his angry expression anymore more like a overwhelmed feeling. „Thank you for telling us, Don. I think we have to be patient and see we're this thing between them goes." My father said. I hoe that me and Alvara are something really serious. I love her with all my heart. Over these past months she really grew onto me.

I can't loose her. Don nodded and went outside. "Cassian, you know these are our biggest enemies. How could you possibly-" my mother yelled at me before my father stopped her. "Maria, it's okey." He said. "Cassian, I know you were in one relationship and it didn't end well," the bad memories went through my head.

Elizabeth.
"And Im skeptical of her. It doesn't seem right that you and her are in a relationship but it's your choice you have to decide if you want her." he said.

I looked at the floor and had tears in my eyes. I was such a pussy. Fuck me.

"I know." I couldn't get Elizabeths face out of my head.

"Cassian, it's okay." She smiled at me. Blood all over her body. "No no no. This was not supposed to end like this. Please Eli don't leave me. I love you."
"Cassian, I love-"
"Eli? Eli?" I screamed her name. Tears spilling over my cheeks. "Eli don't, don't die. I'm here. Come one Eli. Please wake up!" I screamed. She was the love of my life and now? She's gone."

I shook my head to get these awful memories outside my head. Since that moment I swore that I will never get into a relationship ever again. I did well but then Alvara came. She changed everything. Before her I only saw darkness but with her I saw light. I saw something so good I couldn't describe it. Elizabeth was exactly like her. They were both funny, beautiful and smart.

I miss you. I miss you so much.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Alvara's POV:

"Father?" After waiting for my father to come home he finally came. "Hello princess."

"What did they say? What did Francesco say?" I overwhelmed him with questions. "Wait Alvara." He said. We both sat down and after a short period of time my mother came in and sat beside me. "So, Francesco said he had to think about it. He's not sure what to think. I told them that you love Cassian and that Cassian loves you." I looked at him butting my lips nervously. "Cassian was also there. I noticed that he smiled when I said that you love him."

My cheeks blushed. I knew that cassian loved me but it was different when my father said it. My mother and father exchanged glances. "So, Alvara. I think that you and cassian are great together and I hope that our family business doesn't stop you from loving him." My father said with a small smile.

I was so happy. "Oh my god! Thank you!" I screamed and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" My father chuckled and my mother hugged me.
I ran to my room and called Cassian.

"Cassian?" I yelled through the speaker. "Yes Darling?"
"My father I agreed to this thing we have!" I asked irritated because I didn't know what we were yet. "Really?" He asked shocked. "Yeah."

"Let's meet in the park near you house." He said and hung up. I was so happy to finally see him.

I quickly put something nice on.

I put this yellow flower dress on that looked gorgeous on my body

I put this yellow flower dress on that looked gorgeous on my body. I hope Cassian likes it.
I ran downstairs and saw my mother. She already knew where I was going so I send her a small kiss and ran to my bicycle. I decided to cycle because it was great wether and the park was only 5 minutes from here.

I really enjoyed the weather and the flowers everywhere. As I saw Cassian from a distance I threw my bicycle and ran in his direction. "Cassian!" I yelled. He saw me and smiled immediately. I ran into his arms and he hugged me tightly and spun me around. I chuckled and kissed him. I was so goddamn happy that out families were okey with us.

"I missed you, love." He said whilst kissing my whole face. I chuckled and mumbled a 'I missed you too'. He took my arm and pulled me to a bench. It was beautiful. We sat there and just enjoyed the view. He held me tightly around my waist. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I loved him so much I couldn't even describe how much I adored him. He was perfect. „There is something I want to tell you." he spitted out.

I was scared. What could it be? I turned towards him and looked him deep in the eyes. „What is it?" He looked at me then at his feet again. I took his hands in mine and smiled at him. „It's okay. You can tell me anything." he smiled. „I'm- I'm bisexual." he stuttered.

Wow. I really didn't expect that. Why didn't he tell me earlier? But I'm grateful he did decide to tell me. I smiled at him and kissed him. He kissed me back and I laid my head on his shoulder. „That's great, Cassian! I just want you to be happy."

„Thank you." he mumbled before he laid his head on top of mine. I could lay there for hours. The sun was shining, the cold breeze went up my spine and I was with the love of my life. „Alvara." I looked up at him. „Do you want to be mine?" did he just-

I looked at him with wide eyes. I had to process what just happened. He just smiled at me. „Me?" I asked shocked. No my grandpa. Dumb bitch.

He nodded and chuckled slightly. I smiled so hard that my cheeks hurt. I nodded abruptly. „Yes! Cassian i want to be yours." I yelled and hugged him tightly. „I love you so much, Alv."
„I love you."