15.⁂

Hi friends, I just wanted to let you know that this chapter is going to be a detailed smut scene. I hope you like it! I'm trying to improve on the detailed writing.

If you don't like smut you can skip this chapter.

Cassian's POV:

This woman was something else. She had the balls to provoke me. Not everyone could do that. What was different about her? I would have killed and hurt anyone directly, but her? She's extraordinary. She has a very big ego and she's not afraid, which I find very attractive.

As she hang down over my shoulder I had only bad and dirty thoughts. What I could do with her and her little body. I slapped her ass and she moaned softly. My dick was only irritated and hard by this little noise. She could just say one word, no, just look at me and I would get hard.

The way she looked at me made me nervous and I hate being nervous. While I carried her to the bed she touched my back and lifted my tshirt a little. I closed my eyes to forget the pain down there but nothing worked. I only saw her and her body. She was like a drug I could not escape. Like a magnet that constantly pulled me to her.

When she said that she would rather fuck Timo than me I freaked out. I know she doesn't really want to fuck Timo but when she said it I had to imagine her and Timo making out. I only saw red.

I threw her on the bed and she looked at me with a smirk. The girl is not afraid at all, is she? Maybe she doesn't know what's coming. Actually, I think she does. Otherwise she wouldn't do it at all.

I went to her and pulled her by her legs to the end of the bed. She looked startled for a moment and then looked at my hands that were placed on her thighs. My gaze did not leave her face. She was beautiful. Her eyes, her lips, her freckles. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She waited patiently for me and I pressed my fingers even harder into her thighs and squeezed them. She looked deep into my eyes as if she could see through me. She definitely had fuck me eyes. I had to exhale because she made me so horny. Never before has a woman managed to make me horny or turned on in any kind of way. Only her. While we looked deep into each other's eyes I moved my hand closer and closer to her pussy.

I noticed that she was getting nervous. She gulped. She put her hands on the bed and pressed herself towards me so I would come closer. But I didn't. I always stayed close but never close enough to satisfy her. I loved to see her frustrated. How much she longed for my closeness and my touch. I smirked slightly at the sight. Our breaths were both fast and loud.

I slowly pulled my hand away from her thighs. She looked at me confused and frustrated. I, on the other hand, just looked at her. "Take off the top," I said sternly. She hesitated slightly but took it off a few seconds later. "Your bra too." I said impatiently. She slowly took it off. So slowly that I became even more impatient. She threw her shirt and her bra on the floor. She was totally naked in front of me.

I stared at her breasts, both round and big. I was still standing in front of her and she was looking at me. I took her breast in my hand and squeezed it lightly. Then the other one. I waited for her reaction and saw her close her eyes to probably avoid my gaze. "Open your eyes," I said. She didn't open them. "I said open your eyes." I said aggressively as I lightly slapped her. She opened them immediately and looked at me.