18. 𓂉

Cassian's POV:

Alvara and I were currently sitting on the plane flying back home. I was sad that the mission and the trip were over because Alv kinda grew on me. I saw her face every morning and every night so I think I'll miss her. What did I just say?
Jesus Christ.

Anyways we arrived after a few hours. This flight was longer than the one before. I don't know why. Why do I think about such things? It's literally not important. Never mind.

Alvara wore today as always the most sexiest clothes I've ever seen on a woman before. Or a man.

Oops.

I only told my family that I'm Bisexual but they didn't cared like they always do. They just ignore me so I kinda shut up for most of the time just for not being yelled at. It's so frustrating so see that your parents don't actually care about you. It doesn't matter that they give me what ever I want. Money? No problem. New car? Of course. Love and affection? What's that?

Cassian don't be a pussy, Jesus fucking Christ. I actually don't care anymore. My mom and my dad abandoned me. I only live in their house like a homeless person. Even tho I don't look like one. Why am I talking about me being a homeless person now?

Anyways as I came out to my parents they just looked at each other and shrugged with their shoulders. I mean who does that? Nobody should act like that if your child is coming out. My thoughts were interrupted because Alvara put her hand on my thigh. I looked at her. "Is everything okey?" She asked me. I smiled internally. She asked me if I'm okay? So she cares.

I smiled at her and nodded. "You looked like you thought about something."

"Never mind." I gave her a assuring smile and put a hair strand of hers behind her ear. She blushed and looked to the floor.

What this girl was doing to me. I would usually get bored by one girl and then I would just get another one. But with her it's different.

Ok im not like every other dude that's sayin 'I like her because she's different' pick me's.

I have to find something else that I like about her. It's really hard finding something right now.

Jeez I really don't like anything about her. Yikes.

As the pilot announced that we were landing I looked to Alvara who was fascinated with the News Paper.

"I don't like anything about you." I blurt out.
Fucking Idio-

She looked at me like I'm retarded and I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry I was just kidding." I gave her a smile and she just looked at me confused.

Jesus Christ can someone be dumber than me?
Fuck me.

That's what she said. Or that's what I said? I just said it so it's what I said. Lord have mercy.

I was going to tell Alv sooner or later that I'm Bi but I want to wait for the right moment. We were finally landing and I saw that Alv was already standing up. I followed her like a lost puppy and we both went outside. "Your so weird. Have I ever told you that?" She asked me with furrowed eyebrows. "Ughhh I don't think so." I shrugged and we both went to my car.

"So that's the end of our trip." She began. Nooo I don't want her to go. "Yep." Is all I could bring out. "Do you want to meet up sometime or, I don't know." She mumbled shy. "Sure, i would love to.We're basically friends now aren't we?" I smirked at her as I threw one arm around her.

"Oh buddy we're not that close. Maybe in like two years we'll be some kind of friends but not now. You're weird." She said with a little laugh. "I'm weird?" I looked amused at her. "Yep." She stood straight as she put her hands on her waist.