Chapter 1

Simón and Ámbar step out of the cab, hand in hand, staring out at Ámbar's childhood home. It had been so long since the couple had been back in Buenos Aires.

After a few good years of Roller Band 2.0, each member decided to go their separate ways which lead to a blossoming solo career for Simón in Los Angeles. The couple hadn't returned since the holidays and were looking forward to catching up with the Balsanos.

Simón reached in the back to grab the luggage when out of the cab ran Jam, the oldest Alvarez twin with Roller trailing right behind. The boys were so excited to see their uncle Matteo after many months apart.

As if on cue, the door to the mansion swung open revealing the whole family. Luna, Matteo, Monica, Miguel and Alfredo alongside his current side piece ran to great the family. Ámbar disagreed with her grandfather's choice of company but she had to admit that Roxy wasn't the worst of his much younger "friends" thus far.

"Wow!" Ámbar exclaimed. "The whole gang is here, what a warm welcome." She says in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"Did you really think we would pass up the opportunity to spend some time with our grand babies?" Monica replied as she took Jam and Roller into a giant bear hug.

"We were just with you at your condo in Miami last week." Simón chuckled in reply. "Don't tell me you guys travelled all the way back here just for us."

"Oh no, we came a few days ago to check on Luna after she told us about her stomach flu." Monica gives Luna a look that is hard to decipher but they decide to let it go as Matteo leads everyone inside.

The family gets settled in the main room as Roxy entertains the boys. Ámbar rolls her eyes as she overhears a few, 'Come to Abuelitas.'

"Alright, now that we're all together I have some news I would like to share." Luna stands, drawing the attention of the room to herself. She claps, getting ready to drop the ball. Simón hopes this news has something to do with Gastón. He had gone missing just as the two had started getting closer and this really affected him.

The sound of the door slamming disrupts the moment, causing everyone to draw their attention to the entryway. There stood Nina, hair disheveled, with a distraught expression on her face.

Everyone looks up as they wait in anticipation for what they know is about to come.

"They found him."