Epilogue

Luna smiles, watching as Matteo plays with the baby on the floor in front of her.

"Here you go, Ralph." Matteo says, giving him back the toy he dropped.

Luna rolls her eyes. "Can you please stop calling our son Ralph? I know I agreed to that as his middle name but I think we should stick to Gastón or he'll get confused."

It had been one year since Nico and Eric had been convicted for the murder of Gastón Perida. After Tino and Cato explained in great detail what they overheard that night it was clear that they both had a play in his murder and Luna immediately took this information to the police.

"I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually but right now it just hurts a little to call him that." Matteo sighs.

"Well in the meantime, I suppose Ralph isn't the worst." She caves, smiling at her husband.

"Come on, we gotta get ready for Jam and Roller's birthday party. I told Simón we'd be at the Roller by noon." Luna says, standing up.

"I still think it's a little weird that, that's where they chose to have the party but it'll be good to see everyone again." Matteo responds. "As well as the new plaque they have for Gastón in the lockers." He says, picking up Gastón and getting ready to go.

The two share a kiss as Matteo hands Luna their child and they leave the mansion, ready for whatever life has in store for them next.