CHAPTER 3

The last scene was inspired from 'Jugglers', a KDrama. 

CHAPTER 3

707 : Jumin, noooo!!

Jumin Han has left the chatroom.

Instead of what was supposed to take place today, Seven's pleading so that Jumin could give his car mercy was the best moment that Jumin had ever seen in the chatroom. The feeling was the same as when Elizabeth the 3rd made a 1.5m jump while he turned his head in 52 degrees.

He was sure that once Jaehee read the logs, the woman might shake her head in disbelief since today was supposed to be a day with a full of professionalism. He had interviews to attend. He had a face and C & R image to keep. A wrong step or choice would make anything about him suffer from public embarrassment and gossip.

Years passed and thanks to RFA, the association that Rika had founded, Jumin knew that he was also a human who deserved to experience escapism. He deserved to be childish and petty. Compared to his title as the project director whose orders and decisions would affect the whole department, he deserved to express his crazy or silly thoughts through actions.

So, to single-handedly backfire on the fact that ZEN paid for Seven's car gas so that they could help Jaehee with the presentation for the longcat project, Jumin had something 'vicious' in his mind.

Three of them; Jaehee, ZEN and Seven decided to gang up on him while sabotaging his cat project. He started it so that Elizabeth the 3rd could be the mascot for the project but it did not work out. He was fine when they made fun of him but when it comes to Elizabeth the 3rd's injustice and 'cat' right, he could not sit there and act cool anymore.

So, in one fine sunny day, he decided to steal Seven's most beloved car and drive it to his office. He refused to let any of his burly bodyguards to escort him. Rather, all of him screamed 'freedom of speech and action' which led him to ignore Seven's constant whines on the chatroom. If other members gained freedom to badmouth him on the messenger, he would use his freedom outside of the messenger.

He muted his messenger and ignored Seven's calls and texts for the rest of the day. Jaehee did persuade him to return Seven's car but he cheekily said his ears might be stuffed with Elizabeth the 3rd's fur that no matter how many times the chief assistant tried to talk into him, he could not hear her. Jumin might be 'vicious' and straightforward as usual with those candidates for the interview but Jaehee knew he might possibly jump around the building like an excited kid if only it was not really out of character for a man who was named Han Jumin.

He was so determined to make Seven suffer for the whole day that so far, up until his lunch time with Rika, Jumin managed not to involve in any traffic accident. Something that not only his driver, Mr. Kim was amazed since Jumin was notorious for his bad driving skills.

"For someone who is about to lose a good assistant, you're very..."

"Hmm?" Jumin's eyes reached another green eyes as his sight left his Japanese dish. Spending his afternoon break with his friend's fiancee was not planned and he himself was surprised to see her waiting in the lobby alone.

To be honest, he expected V to see him instead. There were way more things to share with V compared to Rika.

"Happy, I guess?" Rika added awkwardly. She was so surprised to read what happened on the chatroom and this was the first time everyone in RFA encountered the rebellious Jumin.

The man smiled as he munched another piece of meat. A high-class restaurant with a private room like this was always the best. He could eat out with his female friend while smiling all the way without causing gossip that claimed that they were in a relationship.