CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Jumin Han, ZEN, Yoosung, Jaehee Kang, Rika

Yoosung : The girl who saved V...

ZEN : Why? What about her? You met her already, Yoosung??

Yoosung : She's sooooo beautiful and has a very nice voice. But... she's tall (T_T) She might be the same height as me if she doesn't wear heels.

ZEN : What do you mean 'but tall'? It's not a sin for a girl to be that tall just because you're short.

Jumin Han : But she got a very short temper (-_-)

Yoosung : Lolololol

Rika : Haha. That's because you literally dragged her to the hospital when she's didn't want to.

ZEN : Serves you right lmfaoooooo

ZEN : Damn it! I should not leave the ward that soon. If it's not because of the stupid director rescheduling things during last minute...

Rika : Nevertheless, I hope everyone can pray for Jumin so that Miss Hae Soo agrees to be his assistant someday ^^

Yoosung : Her name is Hae Soo?? (O_O)

Rika : Yes! It's Min Hae Soo. Pretty name, is it? Not only she's beautiful and kind, she's that feisty to decline Jumin's offer.

Jumin Han : Given her situation, is it necessary to be 'feisty'? I gave her such a golden chance to reschedule the interview but she rejected it right away. I still don't get it.

Rika : For certain people, they're that considerate and... their integrity is really something, Jumin :)

ZEN : Thank God she's that smart to accept the offer. Or else, all of us will see a pretty lady suffers and grows wrinkles like Jaehee. Gosh, working with that trust fund kid is basically a slow suicide.

Yoosung : Lolol, ZEN. Do you really have to mention Jaehee's wrinkles here, though?

Jaehee Kang : That's okay, Yoosung. ZEN just stated the truth since we met this evening and yes, I have grown wrinkles.

Jumin Han : My company allows people to grow their skills. With a lot of skills, they can secure a good future since they will survive no matter where they end up with. That's one of our visions here. Apparently, Assistant Kang's life goal doesn't have those what I have mentioned so yeah. She can leave.

ZEN : She will consider to include those you have mentioned in her life goal had you haven't treated your employees like a slave. What the heck is wrong with your brain??

Jumin Han : My company system has nothing to do with you.

ZEN : It has now because Jaehee is my friend and will be my manager.

Jumin Han : You stole her from me so you don't deserve to say something heroic like that. It's fake as... what's... what's the word again?

Yoosung : J... Jumin?

Rika : Please don't fight, guys... V and I didn't ask Luciel to develop this messenger so that you guys can bicker all days ;( Please show a good example for our youngest member.

Yoosung : Yeah, thank you, Rika ;( You don't have any idea how scared I was when you and V left me with these two during the first Christmas I joined RFA. The aura T_T I thought someone would be stabbed at that time.

Jaehee Kang : By the way, how's your leg, Mr. Han? Are you okay?

Jumin Han : I am not happy with the question, Assistant Kang. Do you really have to ask that right now?