Chapter Eight - Who is played?

The next day

It was quite quiet in the office, considering they were both there. Either they really had a lot of work to do, or they just didn't want to talk to each other at that moment.

"Good morning, kids." Walter greeted them after entering the office.

"Good morning, Walter."

"Hey, dad."

"How are things with you today?"

"Very good, Walter."

"I am glad to hear that. Tori, would you bring me last year's balance sheet from the archive?"

Victoria looked at her father questioningly, but then just nodded her head and left the office.

"Andrew, may I ask you something."

Andrew got up from his desk and walked over to Walter.

"Of course, what is it, Walter?"

"How is Tori behaving? Do you find her worried? Or do you feel that something is wrong?"

"Mm, I think that everything is fine. We are having a lot of fun working together. Well, this morning she is quieter than usual, but she was probably partying until late last night ..."

"Alright. That sounds good. Thank you." Walter patted Andrew on the shoulder. "Please, keep an eye on her."

"Of course. I won't take my eyes off her, I promise." Andrew also put his hand over Walter's shoulder. "Count on me."

"Thank you, son."

"Now, I will go to help her find the sheets."

"Okay, I will wait for you here."

Walter couldn't sense the context in some of Andrew's words, which was actually better, given that Victoria was his daughter.

***

"What are you doing here, Andrew? Where is my dad?"

"In the office." Andrew closed the archive room door behind him and approached Victoria. "But I thought you may need some help."

"And how exactly will you help me?"

He walked behind her and took off her jacket. Then he moved her hair to one side and came close to her ear. "Did you have fun last night, Victoria?"

"Are you jealous?"

"I'm just worried you may have been left unsatisfied..."

"You do not have to worry about me, Andrew," she said turning to him.

She started licking his neck whispering at the same time. "But maybe you missed this ..." Then she unbuttoned his pants abruptly. "Or this..."

This time Andrew was the one who didn't answer. He just pulled her dress up, and at the same moment, a devilish smile appeared on his face when he saw Victoria's black lace panties.

In one motion, he ripped them apart and tossed them aside.

"I told you so."

She smiled devilishly, too, then he lifted her into the air, and after she wrapped her legs around his waist and took him in her, he pressed her against the glass window of the room.

And although everything could be seen from the outside of the building, they both couldn't care less in that passionate moment.

***

Twenty minutes later

Andrew and Victoria returned to their office, where Walter was waiting for them.