Confusion

I want to start by saying there are going to be slow updates as I am at university and trying to find work, which takes up most of my time with lectures and assignments, I write when I have free time but it doesn't happen often so I am sorry that chapters happen months apart.

Seri woke up outside of the chamber, on the cold bathroom floor, confused to why she was here and not where she fell asleep, she had a note in her hand, she unfolded it and cried at the two words written on it "STAY AWAY." How can these two words hurt her so much or why did he tell her to do this after he had asked her to do a job for him, was what she doing not good enough. Is that why he told her to forget it.

Seri shrugged these feelings off and got up went over to where the chamber entrance was and tried to see Tom but for the first time it would not open for her, tears pouring down her face quicker now, she turned and ran out the bathroom and to the Slytherin common room, she didn't even noticed that she had passed Harry who realised she was crying went to go after her but couldn't catch up. When she got to the girls dorm, she curled up in her bed and continued to cry holding the note that was now stained with her tears, she drifted off to sleep without a concern about her lessons that day.

When she awoke again, it was to Pansy waking her as it was a task of the Triwizard tournament was happening, Seri didn't want to go but it was a must to attend and it would take her mind off of what happened earlier for a little while. Seri got up went to the bathroom and splashed so water on her face, she then went with Pansy, Draco and the goons to watch the show. Seri was half watching it when something drew her attention to a hooded figure standing watching from slightly out of view, no one else paid attention to him, she  told Draco she was going to the bathroom.

Seri made her way over to the person, Dumbledore was watching her closely as she went, neither her nor Tom knew that Dumbledore knew everything about him being still alive and Seri hiding him, he was shocked to see him out in the open without him trying anything or harming anyone, maybe what Dumbledore was hoping is coming true. 

Seri reached him, she knew who it was even with him wearing the cloak, she just asked him "why" and nothing else, he responded by saying "this needs to be this way, I am.... you are better staying away" with that he turned and walked away, Seri went to chase him but she knew it wasn't the right thing right now, she just shouted one more thing to him which made him stop for a moment but then carry on walking, this made Seri sure that someday they will talk again.

This is short, I know, I could of made it longer but wanted to leave it their for now, I have lots of other chapters partly finished and will finish them when I can and will be working on other stuff as well so some of that will probably be updated or uploaded before this will be updated again, but hope if uni assignments do get to many I will update in a couple of weeks