part 1 🧡

Hey cuties ❤️

Happy reading🌸

__________________________________

The shah haveli is standing with it's glory!!  This haveli is an example of unity!

In the era of divide and rule, the shah haveli is different because this haveli has the people who lives here together as a big, happy family!

.

Gauri shah, the lady with true elegence, has single- handedly raised her kids after her husband's death!

Her son passed away but her daughter, rita stays with her in shah haveli..

Rita shah was happy with her husband and two children. But after her husbands death, her mother gauri shah requested her to come and stay in shah haveli..she agreed as she didn’t wanted her children to stay alone, without family's love.

She has a son, sidharth who loves her very much...he is a responsible son and she feels proud of him and she has a daughter piya. She loves her both kids very much but her neice, shehnaaz is her favourite child..

Pammi shah is the daughter - in- law of shah haveli.. She has two daughters,  mahi and sana...She lost her husband before the birth of her younger daughter!!

She gets irritated because of her younger daughter sana's antics but her daughters are her life..

Mahi, she is the eldest child of the haveli...she likes to keep her things secret and simple...she doesn’t like to share her things much... She loves her sister and cousins and respects everyone!!

Shehnaaz urf sana, the youngest child of shah haveli...She never saw her father but her family gave her so much love that she feels lucky to have a family like this!!

She is the most pampered child of the house!!  She has her own cute logics and cutest gestures to make people happy! She has the purest heart!

She entertains everyone! She is the jaan of her dadi and her fufu is her favourite,  she calls her fufu as rita maa from childhood..

Piya is her best friend and she loves to irritate her elder sister, mahi..

She loves everyone except her self- claimed enemy,  Sidharth..

Sidharth meer shah is her one and only enemy though she never had the guts to say it infornt of him..

But his logics, maturity and practical thoughts irritates her a lot... She thinks,  he is not a normal human- being... and she thanks allah for making her funny and cute!

According to Shehnaaz aly shah, Sidharth meer shah is a robot!!

.

Gauri ji : pammi beta, mahi ready hai na? Aaj usko dekhne ladke wale aane wale hai, yaad hai na tumhe?

Pammi ji: Ji maa...yaad hai...mahi ko maine bol diya.. Wo ready ho hi rahi hogi...

Piya: mami, aap ne mahi di se puch liya na? Wo shaadi karne k liye mentally ready hai na?

Pammi ji: beta maine toh pucha, par usne bola jo saab ko theek lage, wo hi kare! Usko koi problem nahi hai..

Piya: Hmm, unhone mujhe bhi kuch nahi baataya! Sayed sana ko baataya hoga...

Pammi ji: usko kyun baatayegi? Sana ko apni maasti se fursat toh mile, taab jaa k wo kisi or ki life k baare mein sunegi...itni alsi hai ye ladki.. Abhi taak so hi rahi hai..

Rita ji: khabardaar pammi, meri bacchi k baare mein kuch bhi ulta sidha maat bol.. Wo saab se pyaari hai..

Pammi ji: didi aap ne hi usko saar pe chara k rakha hai...