part 43

Hellooo❤️❤️💫💫

thank you so much for all the love ❤️

.

Sid caressed sana's face and said...

Sid: toh kaise impress karu mai apne baby ko?

Sana: ok toh are you ready for the task bebu?

Sid : I am ready sweetheart but after that, jo mai karne wala hu, are you ready for the task?

Sana blushed!

.
.

Sana: pehle meko impress toh kare aap, fir sochungi...

Sid: theek hai madam! Toh boliye kya karna hai mujhe?

Sana : you will have to answer my questions honestly!

Sid: honest hi hu mai.

Sana: wo toh answer sun k hi paata laage gaa!  Dekhiye bohot mehnaat se sawal dhund k nikala hai toh meri bejjati na karna!

.
.

Sid: theek hai baba! Pucho.

Sana : ok toh first question, aap ko mai pehle acchi kyun nahi lagti thi?

Sid: tum mujhe hamesha se hi acchi lagti thi baby!

Sana: haye fitte mu! Pehle sawal pe hi juth bol rahe hai, saare sahi kehte the, nikah k baad husband juthe ho jaate hai..

Sid :

Nahi bol raha hu mai juth Sweetheart!

I liked u since the very beginning...

Sana:

Accha mai aap ko bewakoof lagti hu?

Mujhe Sab Yaad hai kaise aap mere upar gussa karte rehte the...

aap bolte Rehte the Ki Main aalsi Hoon,  Main intelligent Nahin hoon... main bakwas Karti hun...

aap bhul gaye?  Ye kon si Pasand Ki Nishani Hoti Hai Bataye Jara ‌‌!!!

Sid:

baby Tumhe Pata Hai Na Main Kitna jada disciplined and practical hoon   Apne life mein?

Main Chahta tha ki tum bhi aisi hi  Bano...

Par mai tumhe badal nahi paaya...

Ulta tumne mujhe pura ka pura badal diya...

kabhi kabhi Mujhe Khud yakeen  Nahin Hota Hai Ki Main itna Badal chuka Hun Ki Ab Main Apne feelings Sabke Samne Express kar Pata hu...

aur mere badalne ka credit sirf aur sirf Tumhe jata hai....

thank you for making me a better person.. thank you for loving me so much..  thank you for loving my family and thank you for everything shahnaaz...

.
.

Sana :

are aapko kab realise Hua ki aap mujhe pyar karte hain?

Kaise aapane Mujhe Pyar Kar Liya? Kis waja se aap ko mujse pyaar hua?  Janna hai mere ko!!

Sid:

Tum sabse alag Thi... sabse Masoom, sabse Khubsurat..

isliye pata hi nahin Chala kab Mera Dil a Gaya Hai Tum par...

Jab Mujhe Apni feelings realise Hua tab Mujhe Pata Chala Ki Main Tumhe Hamesha Se Hi Pasand Karta Tha bas samajh Nahin Paya...

Aur jis Din Tumhara Nikaah Kisi Aur Ke Sath fix ho gaya tha.. uss din main samajh gaya tha ki main Tumhe Kisi Aur Ke Sath Nahin dekh Paunga...

That day I realised that you are mine... only mine!

.
.

saying that he pulled her closer while she smiled!!

They looked at Each Other...

Sana:

Meri Aankhen Kaisi lagti hai aapko?

Sid:  Tumhari Aankhon Mein honesty hai,  Mere Liye Pyaar hai,  masumiyat hai..  Khubsurat Hai Tumhari Aankhen...

Sana: Aur meri smile? 

Sid: tumhari smile itni Pyari Hai Ki Kisi Ka Bhi Dil aa jayega!

Sana: aur meri nose?

Sid: my favourite ❤️

He started caressing her cheeks  with his finger and started looking at her intensely ‌!

she started asking something more but he kept his finger in her lips which made her body shiver and mouth shut!

Sid : hshhh!! Enough!! Now it's time for the real task!!

.
.

He winked at her making her feel shy!

She tried to go but he held her hand and pulled her closer!!

.
.

He rubbed their noses together and caressed her lips making her shiver!

She closed her eyes while he kissed her softly but soon the kiss became a passionate one!

She was feeling breathless and started pushing him, realising her problem, he broke the kiss and rubbed her back to make her calm!

.
.
.

Then he took her in his arms and went inside the Cottage....

He softly kept her in the bed!!

She turned and hid her face in the pillow!

He smiled and kissed her neck making her more shy!!

He made her look at him and asked..

Sid : may I have the permission to love my wife?

she nodded Shyly!!

He smiled and kissed her again with much more softness and love....

He made love with her the way he wanted... he loved her body and Soul... she cried in pleasure and pain...

They became one in every manner....surprisingly she was feeling too shy to even look at him...

He chuckled and said...

Sid: Tum itni sharmati bhi ho?  mujhe to pata hi nahin tha... Kahin Mein Kisi Aur Ke Ghar To Nahin aa Gaya Na?  Tum Meri Hi Biwi ho na?

She slapped his arm slowly and said...

Sana:  Kisi Aur ki biwi ke sath aap aise romance karte?

He thought to tease her a little... so he said...

Sid:  yes why not?

She glared him!!

Sana: mu tod dungi mai aap ka! Aap kya koi saree ka sale ho jo log aa k khareed k le jaye? Aap mere ho, bas mere, laggi Samaj? 

Sid kissed her forhead with all his love and affection while she smiled!

The night was beautiful... They enjoyed their togetherness and love towards each other!!

She slept while he kept admiring her  beautiful face the whole night, keeping her in his arms!

While she snuggled more in his warmth!

The physical intimacy made their  souls more connected, their love became more strong! ❤️

.
.
.

I hope you liked the part💕

keep loving💗

Zubiya 💫