part 16🧡

Hello everyone❤️

Thank you for your love❤️

Happy reading❤️

Zubiya🌸

__________________________________

It has been one week since sidnaaz engagement date was decided.

After the engagement date decide ritual, sid had to go out of town because of an important work.

He couldn’t even meet sana for Once!  After their last encounter, he didn’t see her!

In this one week, he called her,  texted her many times but sana didn’t respond making sid frustated!

He was missing her, her voice, her cute silly talks, her adorable pout and beautiful smile, he was missing Everything about her.

.

Today he was returning home! It was their engagement day! And mahi's marriage day..

Sid reached home early in the morning!

Then, he met everyone except sana! She was not there!

Her ignorance was making him hell frustated!

.

Rita ji: aaj bhi na aata...hum sanu ki sagai kisi or se hi kara dete! Huh!

Sid: mom mujhe kaam tha! Sorry yaar! Aab aap gussa maat raho!

Pammi ji: haan didi, bechara baccha kitna mehnaat karta hai... Wo aap ki narajgi deserve nahi karta!

Rita ji rolled her eyes dramatically making sid smile.

He tightly hugged his mom and rita ji caressed her son's head with love.

Sid hugged pammi ji and his nani, then he kissed piya's forehead and hugged mahi...

After meeting everyone, his eyes was only finding one person who is making him restless!

Piya whispered...

Piya: sanu terrace pe hai Bhai...

Sid mumbled a quick thank you to piya and ran to the terrace making piya chuckle!

.

Sid reached in the terrace and saw his cutest munchkin who was eating two Ice-creams together!

But it wasn’t good for her health! His protective self was panicking!

He snatched the Ice-creams from her hands making her shock!

.

She was in a simple white dress, her hair was tied in a bun, her pink lips were covered with Ice-cream making her look more cute!

And somewhere his desires was also at his peack to see this beauty in such a beautiful state!

.

Sana gulped her saliva after seeing him and turned to leave!

Sid threw the ice creams and held her hand tightly!..

Within a moment, he pinned her with the terrace door making her gasp!

The way she made him feel restlessness, was beyond words!

He looked at her with his angry intense eyes while she looked down!

.

Sid:  kya hua hai tumhe?

Sana: ku.... Kuch nahi..