Rain (Iskall x Ren)

AU: !Roomates!

Iskall: They/them
Ren: He/him

The rain drops echoed on the balconey outside. There in the dorm, Ren and Iskall sat bored. And Iskall was wondering what to do.
"How about a board game?"
"Not enough people,"
"Tv?"
"There's nothing good,"
"Videogames?"
"We don't have any,"
Iskall sighed as they sat in a chair. Ren was laying on the couch bored, and took up all the space. Iskall decided to read their favorite book, "A Year Down Yonder," They couldn't focus, not when Ren was there. Their eyes always shifted to Ren, no matter what they did. When Iskall looked at Ren, his head was hanging off the couch. Iskall chuckled at Ren when he hit his head on the floor.
"It's not funny," Ren pouted as he rubbed his head.
"It sorta is," Iskall giggled.
Ren sighed as he stood. And brushed himself off.
"What's wrong?" Iskall asked as they glanced up at Ren.
"What would you do if you wanted a 'more than friends' relationship with a friend?"
"If i liked someone I would tell them, I do, but I'm always scared they won't return my feelings,"
"Hm,"
Ren turned to the balconey, he opened the door and stepped outside. A cold gust of wind and some rain fell into the dorm. Iskall shivered and the door was shut. Leaves and rain drops were scattered on the floor. Iskall waited, the chime clock went off, and Ren stepped into the room, again a brush of cold wind, rain, and leaves flew into the room. Iskall was agitated.
"Close the damn door, dumbass,"
"Jeez fine,"
Ren closed the door and he was soaking wet. Water dripped off his ponytail and hoodie. Ren shook his body and water flew in all directions.
"Stop it Ren," Iskall giggled.
Ren was about to sit on the couch when Iskall stopped him.
"Don't sit on the couch you'll get it wet,"
Ren pouted as approached Iskall.
"I'll sit somewhere else then,"
Ren sat in Iskall's lap without hesitation. Iskall blushed and said.
"Y-your getting water on me,"
"Okay,"
"G-get off me Ren,"
"Nope,"
"Alright I get it you can sit on the couch now,"
Ren gave no response, and Iskall became 50 shades redder.
"Please get off," Iskall whimpered. The moment they said that Ren turned to them. Ren grabbed Iskall's hoodie and pulled them to the floor. Ren had pinned Iskall to the floor and at that point they were as red as Ren's shirt.
"Okay, R-ren I've learned my lesson, you can go to the couch now,"
"Guess who I like," Ren taunted.
"Uh I-I don't know," Iskall stuttered
Ren grabbed all the courage possible. He leaned down and kissed Iskall. Iskall eyes widened and in a panic pushed Ren off them. Iskall sat up next to Ren. Ren sat there with panic and tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, I thought-"
Ren was cut off by Iskall kissing him back. Ren fell into Iskall and grabbed their hair. Iskall fell to the ground, bringing Ren with them.
"I love you,"
"I love you too,"