6. WEAPON

Warning: steamy contents,
throwing up, fighting, shooting, mention of death, blood,
pain, alcohol.

--

Anya couldn't help the way her body melted under his. Her hands found his shoulders, pulling him more towards her as she lost herself in the feel of their lips moving languidly together.

A wheezy breath made her lips part as the Soldier took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged lightly. He took the opportunity to push his tongue in, persuading hers to dance together. Teeth clashing together, tongues fighting for supremacy. It wasn't a desperate kiss, but the kiss was making her desperate.

Anya's lungs burned as he continued to take her breath away and when it all became too much to handle, she drew back breathlessly. Her eyes dazed as she stared at his swollen, glistening lips in the dim light. He rested his forehead against hers and they shared the air between them, pating and breathing heavily.

The air around them was steamy, her body vibrating with desire. She felt herself immobilized as Asset's eyes studied her, his thumb running over her rosy cheek. His hand slid down her cheek until he stroked her jaw. His thumb ran over her plump lower lip.

A husky laugh left his lips as he leaned toward her once more. Anya was in complete adoration. A needy moan rose up her throat as she closed the distance between the two of them, but his hand on her soft neck stopped her pinning her to the mattress. His tongue licked her parted lips.
Her fingers wrapped around his metal hand that was pressed against his throat. His body leaned completely against hers, so that Anya could feel the effect she had on him, pressing down on her thigh.

She waited breathless as he rubbed his nose along her cheek, dipping far past her chin until he met the skin of her neck. A few dark locks tickled her chest and face, falling forward. A soft sigh left her lips, his eyes closing as he kissed her along the sensitive skin of the column of her throat.

Goosebumps covered her skin as he continued to search for the soft spots on her body. His grip left the girl's neck and his hands caressed her sweet body, stopping just below her chest. His thumb slid against the swell of her bare breasts. His care on Anya's neck stopped as he stepped away just to look at her. Her breath caught in her throat, he had never looked at her like this before.

Everything around them was blurred, or was it her vision?
His thumb slid over one of her hardened nipples and the heat quickly built up between her legs. He chuckled softly blowing on her dumped skin, watching her squeeze her legs in hopes of creating some kind of friction.

She breathed out a whimper and quickly he pulled his hands away from her breasts just to go lower. Anya took a deep breath as his hand met the skin of her lower abdomen.
She closed her eyes and threw her head back into the pillows at the feel of his cold, metal hand as it came down and met her dripping, hot folds. While his lips left pepper kisses on her lower belly.

A loud moan was about to slip from her parted lips as they heard the loud sound of someone knocking on the door.

Suddenly her eyes widened and sat up on the thin mattress. Her chest rose and fell frantically, trying to catch her breath and figure out where she was.

Anya was in her bed. Alone. And the sound of something metallic knocking on the door continued to echo around the room.
She was completely sweaty from head to toe, and the mattress beneath her was damp with sweat. She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand.

"Anya what are you doing? You better be awake." a husky voice caused a flush of heat to her cheeks and the back of her neck.
"Listen it's almost time.." he continued aloud to allow her to hear him from inside the room. "You awake or do I have to come in and check?" a drop of cold sweat slid down the hot skin of her back. The mattress wasn't the only thing that was soaking wet.