Part 1

Elizabeth POV

I get called to the FBI because of Raymond Reddington and he said he can catch Zumani, but before that Tom said...

FLASHBACK

"Listen Liz we have to talk about something before you leave I know you're going to meet Raymond Reddington and I just wanna let you know that I love you."

Ok that makes sense because he my encouraging husband so of course he'll want to support me... WAIT A MINUTE HOW DOES HE KNOW so I ask him and he said.

"I'm a spy who was obligated to help Berlin by seducing you."

I couldn't believe him, tears were falling down my face in fast fashion. I was shook down to my very core with sadness.

I ask him with sadness, worry and caution in my voice. "Would you of ask me out on a date without him?"

"No." He said. I felt heartbroken.

"So you're telling me after all these years of trouble you never wanted to be together. I mean Tom I was going to surprise you with the adoption papers."

He looked shocked and somehow happy but who knows how he was really feeling "OMG THAT'S GREAT!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!"

I said admittedly now looking back at it I said it pretty coldheartedly "no not we."

And he screamed "wait Liz I can explain." But I pretended I didn't hear him and said "sorry gotta go the helicopter is here."

FLASHBACK OVER

TOM KEEN POV

I can't believe this I get surprise with adoption papers and if I was honest earlier this would've never happened and we could have talked it out. So I go to drink my problems away when I decided to GET LIZ BACK I screamed confidently in my head. But how?

Author's note

I decided to make a Tom/Elizabeth Fanfic because I am bored and there isn't enough of them.