Part 5

Raymond Reddington POV

Me and Dembe are driving to the FBI secret location. (but let's be honest it isn't really that secret) because, they got this new case about someone who apparently can Hypnotize anyone with just a look. And that sounds like number 2 on the blacklist aka the Hypno Squad

TIMESKIP

Reddington POV

"Agent Keen what a pleasure."

"Hey Reddington." She said sadly.

See, usually Agent Keen is a happy, easy-going person but today she sounded depressed. And I think I know why.

"Listen, about Tom, I'm so sorry for you. You know you can take sometime off and me and Ressler can take care of this."

Elizabeth Keen POV

I accept his offer and take some time off with Harold Cooper support of course. And go home to see Tom there staring at our old wedding pictures.

"Tom what are you doing here" I sounded burned out because so much has happened.

"I'm remembering the good times we had together, hey can I take this?"

"Sure." I said.

"Listen Tom-" I try to say when he interrupts me.

"Call me Jacob." He said

"Ok Jacob, listen ok you can't keep barging in my house uninvited."

"Ok." He said happily.

Tom KEEN POV

Now you might be thinking why I was so happy, well because she said My REAL NAME!!! JACOB!!! I'm so happy, in fact I'm Ecstatic!!!

When I get a call from Gina

"Gina did you think about my offer?"

"No but I decided to make a Counteroffer."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, listen you can get that domestic lifestyle you always wanted with Keen and all you need to do is one thing."

Wait what? I don't think I heard her right.

"how would you get Keen to come back to me?"

"With the Hypno Squad of course!!!"

Now I have heard of the Hypno Squad before (I mean who hadn't) but that wouldn't be right, I want Keen to choose me not be forced to be with me. So I said "No."

"Well, I tried but remember you had a chance for a life with Keen. And now you don't." And then she hanged up