Part 2

Tom Keen POV

Ok I got the plan in mind.

Elizabeth Keen POV

So we caught Zumani thanks to Reddington and I'm making a call to the adoption clinic

"Hey so about the adoption papers, turns out my ex-husband a spy." And they think I'm lying because of course they do, I mean who would believe that?

So I hang up after they say some BS like oh yeah I understand.

"Liz we really need to talk." My husband said calmly.

"NO WE DON'T!!! I WANT YOU TO MOVE OUT BY NEXT WEEK!!!"

"WE BOUGHT THIS HOUSE TOGETHER!!! AND I'M YOUR HUSBAND CAN'T YOU JUST FORGIVE ME OR GIVE ME A CHANCE!?!?!

"NO I CAN'T, YOU LIED TO ME FOR YEARS JUST SO THAT YOUR BOSS WOULD BE HAPPY WITH YOU, IF YOU EVER LOVED ME, WHICH YOU PROBABLY DON'T BECAUSE APPARENTLY YOU CAN LIE TO ME FOR YEARS. THEN JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!"

Tom Keen POV

I can't believe this I got kicked out by my own wife and got called out for being a lier because sure at first I didn't love her, but I fell in love with her and now I'm back to square one. So I go back to my favorite bar.

When I see Gina (my ex girlfriend).

"Hello Jacob." (Jacob being my real name).

"Gina what do you want?" I said still bitter about what happened.

"Oh nothing but I called your wife over here using my very good impression of you."

I was about to ask her why, but then I realized....