Part 9

Tom KEEN POV

Maybe I should've have seen that coming and I probably deserved that but that doesn't mean it still hurts, in fact it hurts A LOT.

But unfortunately I put her though this, I did this to her by being in her life before all of this happened. Before that COLD-HEARTED WITCH killed Dembe.

GINA'S POV

I can't believe this, my ex husband called me a COLD-HEARTED WITCH!?! HOW DARE HE!!!

I'm mad let me get my bodyguard to help. "Hey bodyguard"

"Yes honey?"

"Ready to get the plan in motion?"

"Yes."

Dembe POV

I don't know what happened. I was in a hospital with a ton of blood. And then I left still alive but barely.

FLASHBACK

GINA'S POV

I found a group of people who can apparently Hypnotize People With One look. But, I didn't believe them, until they showed me a demonstration with one of their house slaves by hypnotizing them to shoot themselves.

So I came up with a plan

The Plan

"Alright listen up Hypno Squad I need you guys to get the fake blood and the bodies ready."

"No that would never work without hypnotizing them." I hear them say.

"Well can you Hypnotize them without personally looking at them?"

"Oh maybe, I never tried. But maybe I can touch them to hypnotize them."

"Well start practicing and planning."

So that's how I convinced Dembe to join me, now you might be saying why not Reddington? Well because, that would be way more suspicious then getting Dembe.