Part 6

TOM KEEN POV

SHE THREATENED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AGAIN!!! You know what time it is? TOM BOND TIME!!!

I'm going to make her regret threatening my love Elizabeth Keen.

RAYMOND REDDINGTON POV

We finally cornered the Hypno Squad when all the bodies were dead and blood was everywhere. With one person standing on top of them.

GINA POV

Well, I can see that the FBI are cornering the Hypno Squad so of course I decide it wasn't worth the risk of them leaking the little information I gave them so I killed them when Reddington, Dembe and the FBI came in.

Reddington POV

I see Gina who I knew made Agent Keen hate Tom even MORE. So I aim a shot but she shot my arm and then shoots Dembe in the chest.

And disappears.

FLASHBACK

GINA POV

I got to get more employees for my ultimate plan to get Tom back. So I call on of Reddington most loyal employee AKA DEMBE.

"Hello Dembe."

"Who are you?"

"Let's just say I'm the person who can make your dreams come true."

"what do you want Ms. Dreams come true?"

"I want you to work for me."

"NO!!!" He screamed.

But then he cooled off after like a second or two and said.

"I will DIE protecting Reddington."

"Bye Dembe" I said.

And little did he know that that would come true.

PRESENT

REDDINGTON POV

She disappears but I don't care about that, what I care about is Dembe. So I and the FBI rush him to the hospital but we were too late.

Dembe died.