Part 3

I know you're all interested in what Tom Keen realized. But first a little backstory to make it make sense.

FLASHBACK

GINA'S POV

"Hey Tom do you know where the gun is? I need it for the mission."

"Ummm, I think on top of the fridge."

"Thanks you're the best. Love you!!!"

"Love you too."

So I left the house to go on the mission when I get a strange call from Berlin.

So I go to answer and all he said was to "meet me after the mission."

After The Mission

I go to the strange and creepy bar he wants me to go to. So, of course if you go somewhere you don't know you look around. I see two ways to exit the building each having a ringing thing (you know like what gas station have) which usually means two things, with they been getting robbed, or they don't want any surprise visits.

Just to play it safe I bring the gun in, or we'll try to at least when I get padded down by some big bulky 7 foot dude.

So Berlin tells me to sit after that and said and I quote "leave Reddington and join me."

I'm confused I mean why would I leave Reddington when he is winning the war against him, and... my husband (Tom) also works for Reddington. And he knows I'm thinking that, so he then brings a huge sum of money.

TIMESKIP

I can't believe the fact that I took the offer and now I guess it's time to tell Tom.

TIMESKIP

"Hey, ho-

I interrupted him by saying "I'm working for Berlin now."

He looked heartbroken.

TOM KEEN POV

I can NOT believe this. So I play it off because think she joking but I realized she was telling the truth when her face looked so serious. So in a fit of rage I shot her in the leg (not killing her on purpose cause I still love her). And tell her to "GET OUT NOW!!!" And she does but before that she said... "I will tarnish any relationship you will ever have." And then she's gone.

NOW/CURRENT

Tom KEEN POV
But then I realized... She was keeping keeping her promise she was going to destroy and tarnish any relationship I ever have/had with my wife.

GINA'S POV

HAHAHA I told him, in fact I warned him but he didn't listen so when I see Elizabeth looking at us, I make out with him.

Tom KEEN POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHE BROKE MY HEART A SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!! But before Gina can destroy this relationship with my wife even more I run to Liz and say "Liz please I didn't do this on purpose."

But she said "My friends call me Liz, you call me Elizabeth Keen." She said sadly. And runs away with tears in her  eyes.

I was crushed.