Doggy treatment

You wake up and go into the basement to get sang-woo , he's still sleeping? I  grab a bottle of water and pour it on him his eyes shoot open " good morning darling ~ , since you thought it was okay to beat my dog your gonna be one today okay .

Here are the rules 1.dogs stay on all fours so stay on your hands and knees 2.dogs don't talk you bark or growl 3. Dogs eat of floors no utensils no plates 4. You'll wear a leash until I say so okay ? 5. dogs don't use bathrooms you use the floor." 

Got it ? "He barks and nods in reply. "Good job" Come on boy let's get you dressed she's wearing black pants with a light blue shirt that has a green person on it "now let's go .

Wait I almost forgot! The leash.there let's go !" You guys start walking outside you look down and see him whine.  "Gotta go pee?" He barks . I bring her to a corner and he pees  "good boy " I walk her to a park the kids laugh at her I look down and see him get a very angry .

We make it through the park while walking back home he trips a kid with his hand on purpose " bad doggy" I lift my leg up and with full force smash her hand. He screamed "ah ah ah  dogs don't scream they pout and whine now walk damm dog !"

We make it back home and Sang-woo passed out from exhaustion "y/n your back ! What's with sang-woo ?" " Don't worry gihun "  I get the med kid and wrap up sang-woos  injury and give him a bath I put pjs on him and me and we layed on the couch

^•^

"Dinner time !"  Gihun and Sang-woo come running ." ah ah ah Sang-woo hands and knees" he pouts  and gets on gis hand and knees  you put his plate on the floor. "Since I'm nice and I love you you get a plate !"

"Now eat."  We finally finished eating and watch a movie "nope dogs can't sit on furniture Sang-woo down boy " she sits on the  floor  and cry's softly Gihun sleep so I put him to bed  and went back down to Sang-woo"darling?" He flinched but slowly turns around " she whines ." Come here." .I said in a sweet tone . She comes I hug her ."

You understand why I did this right darling ~ I'm sorry about your hand I won't hurt you  like that again."

"It's okay y-y/n I understand"  thank you darling~ now let's go sleep.
I pick Sang-woo up and head to her room and lay him down with me " good night darling ~" "good night y/n "