Sneak in -gihun

" but ma all I did was not do the dishes plus i didn't even make those dishes."

" I don't care y/n keep talking back to me ima slap the shit out of you. Give me your phone now.

I hand her the phone and walk back to my room. I look out my window and daze out of it. I stare at nothing for a while and turn around and decide to take a nap.

I lay down and cover myself with my blanket.

1 hour later

I wake up to a knock on my window and slowly open my eyes and see Gihun standing out there. Smiling with flowers in his hand.

I open up the window and he climbs in.

" why are you here babe? Not that I'm complaining but I'm just surprised."

He shows me his phone and I open it and see he texted me a bunch of times without a response

" you weren't answering and I got worried you forgot about our date today." He puts a hand on his neck and holds the flowers up to my chest.
I grab the flowers and sit on my bed and told him to sit next to me

" sorry gihun I don't have my phone right know my mom took it for not washing the dishes.

He sighs of relief and looks at me. " oh that's why. Are we still on for our date tonight?" He stands up and looks down at me. " yea just let me change real fast."

I head to my closet and look for a outfit to choose I find a cute outfit and start to get dressed.

I look at gihun and his head faces the corner of the room and he's standing in the corner of the room. He's so adorable.

"Let's go gihun."  I walk to the window and hop out we're only a few get up from the ground.
" your not gonna tell your mom?"

" nope let's go."