Flirt~sae-byeok

This is a gl story

" what are you playing niki?"
"Oh I'm playing Fortnite y/n ."
I walk over to his  gaming chair and bend over to see the screen.

"Fourteen kills. Good"

"Hey who's that on your mike niki? She sounds hot!"

He scrunched his face up and is about to say something but I pause him mid while.

I grab his headphones and put them on.

" I sound hot to you?"

" hell yeah can I get your snap!"

" hmmm I don't have snap but I'll give you my number. Is that ok ?"

"That's great!" I can hear the happiness in his voice.

" but before I give it to you. How old are you?"

" I'm 16 years old."

Funny I'm 18 "ok my number is  683-292-2912"

(That's a random number I made it up)

" thanks! Can I call you right now?"

"Yea call me in 10 minutes."

"Ok"

I hand niki his headphones back

" y/n you do know your dating my sister right?"

" I know that I'm just gonna do something to make him get rid of his little voice crush."

I head out of the room walk to me and saw-byeoks room and open my closet door. Then I hear my phone ring.

I'm ready. I answer the phone and a video screen of the boy pops up and I see myself in the corner.

" hey!"

" holy shit your pretty."

"Aw thanks!"

" why do you have clothes in your hand?"

I look down at the clothes in my hand and laugh

" oh I was about to change but you called me so I'll just change on the phone with you."

I look at the screen and see him blush a little.

" is that ok ?"

He nods and I start to pull my shirt off and replace it with my new one.

I see him give me glances every now and then trying not to stare

I start to pull my pants down but I hear the door open.

"Y/n are you ready to"

She looks at me then looks at the phone  " who's that?"

" oh it's one of niki's friends he said he liked my voice so I wanted to show him me!"

I continue to pull down my pants till it only my underwear you can see.

Now he's just staring at your body  not even ashamed of himself

Sae-byeok runs to the phone and snatched it of the table puts it up to her face to see this boy your showing her body to.

" listen here boy I don't know who your are but y/n is mine and I will bet your ass If I ever see you in person got it?!?"

" you won't be saying that when yo I walk in on her with  my dick is up her ass"

She looks at me and I just shrugged at her

She grabs you and kisses you in front of the camera slowly starting to make out with you.

She opens her eyes and side eyes the camera and puts up her middle finger and waves it around.

She shoves her tongue in your mouth and goes harder on you. She lets go and a string of saliva is connected to the. Two mouths.

She looks the camera and smirks at him.

"Can you do that every day? Oh yea you  can't bye bye now and don't call this number again got it?"

He nods and hangs up the phone.

She hands the phone to me. " block him."

"But he's so cute!"

She looks straight at me and laughs."block. Him. Now." I stand up and put a hand to my heart and one behind my back. " yes ma'am!"