Mommy?

(Bare with me I don't know his daughters name  so I gave her one 🌝)

" hey gihun isn't it the week  we have to pick up Azia?"

Gihun looks up at me and smiles " yea she comes today at four." I look at my phone "gihun it's three fourty four."

He looks at you with his eyes wide open  he walks to the kitchen grabs a box from under the table puts it on the table and starts to head upstairs.

" what are you doing babe?"

He runs back down with his keys " getting my keys  so we can go to go pick up Azia."

He grabs my hand and walks me to the car turns it on and opens the door for me.

I hoped in buckle up and he starts driving to the airport.

We arrive there a few minutes before they land and sit and wait there

I look at the doors open and see Azia running towards us I get up and she hugs me tightly. "Hi y/n!"

"Hey Azia" she lets go of me to hug her dad and we approach Azia's mother and her step dad .

" hey y/n how have you been?"

"I've been good."

She pulls you closer " when I tell you that my week has been crazy girl you'll never believe it." We move away from the boys and leave them alone.

Me and azias mom always had a good relationship  we connected on a deeper level then the boys.

" mommy, y/n can we go get something to eat please."

"Sure azia lets go."

We walk to auntie Anne's because it's literally the only good food place in a airport.

"What would you like to eat azia?"

"Pretzels and stop pretzels please" i order  her snack and we sit at a table in auntie Anne's

" so y/n let me tell you something. You know about that TikTok trend that you move your hips to the beat right?"

I think I know what's she's talking about " yea I know that one."

" I was doing the dishes and heard the song playing over and over and over . It was coming from azia's  phone  I walk in the room and see her on the phone .. guess what she was doing."

" doing the trend?"

"She was doing the trend but with her step brother!"

Oh shit. Azia my azia? She wouldn't do something like that. "But when I asked her why she did it she showed me a video of a girl and a guy doing it".

She pulls out her phone and shows me the  video.

That's me and gihun. Oh my gosh she saw this from me?!? Well I did body that challenge though.

"That's crazy" I look at azia sitting by us looking embarrassed that her mother even told you. " how about we head to the Guys okay!"

I get up grab azias hand and walk out of auntie Anne's and azias mom is behind us. " don't tell your mom or dad but you killed that challenge. Just don't do it with your step brother ok?"

"Got it y/n" we walk back to gihun and  yelenas husband. There looking away from each other and are avoiding eye contact with each other.

I mean it was expected, last time gihun punched him in the face. " later yelena" " later y/n"

We walk back to the car drive off and vibe out to  daisy 2.0
Azias not allowed to listen to music with curses in it at her house with yelena

We make it back home and give azia her birthday gift on the table

"Happy birthday azia!"

"Thanks mommy!" She pauses and opens her gift.

Did she just call me mommy?

I smile and watch her open her gift it's a iPhone 12 plus.

" daddy you didn't need to get me a expensive gift."

"Yes I did I must fulfill my promise to you !"

She smiles and we hug

Happy birthday to azia.