Movie date -sae byeok and ji yeong

" theater number 125"
I follow ji- yeong the movie and sit down to watch the movie.
"Where's sae - byeok?"
"She went to go get snacks she'll be back soon."

We start to watch the movie and sae- byeok comes  Thirty minutes later " sorry guys the line was hella long."
She sits down and we start to watch the movie.

Halfway into the movie ji -yeong grabs my hand and interlocks her hand with mine.

Then sae-byeok puts her hand on my thigh and leans back into her seat.

I keep my eyes on the movie and ignore them.

The movie finished and is on it's on the credit scene. I look over to  ji-yeong  and she's sleeping.

" babe wake up ."

I look to sae-byeok and she's knocked out too.

" baby wake up."

They sit there sleep and I get up and walk out without them. I take the elevator downstairs and look at the exit.

I looks to the stairs and see sae-byeok and ji-yeong running downstairs.

"Babe why did you leave us?"

" you took to long and stayed there sleep and I tried to wake you up snd you didn't so I left."

I turn around and start to walk out.

" let's go."
I  keep walking to the exit and they walk up and intertwine my hands with there's.

" okay now let's go!"

We walk out the theater and walk down the street to our car.

" baby your driving."

Sae- byeok looks at me with a funny face. " why am I driving?!?"

"One . Don't raise your voice at me and two, because I said you have to."

She nods and starts the car I sit in the back with ji-yeong. And lay on her lap and fall asleep. " she's cute isn't she baby?"

"She's adorable babe."