Mafia- gihun

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to make azia something to eat
" azia come down!"
I turn to the kitchen and look around but I don't see gihun anywhere .

I look at the fridge and see that there's a note that says " I have a meeting today I will be back at 2 pm"
I look at the clock and see that it's 12:00 am

I guess it won't take long until he comes back

I put azias plate on the table and sit next to her and we start to dig in.

We finished and turn to the tv and put it on and watched B.E.T

" hey stay here I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit."
Azia nods and turns back to the tv. I head upstairs and head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and take off my clothes and get in.

*about 10-15 minutes later *

I'm washing my boobs and I put soap in both of my hands and rub it on both of them until it gets real soapy.

I grab my phone and snap a pic of them and put my phone down and wash of the soap off my whole body.
I wrap my towel around me and hop out the shower to head to my room.

I get in my room, it's nice and warm  in there so I dropped my towel and head to my dresser and grab a pair of underwear and a bra and put it on with my robe to match .

I look in the mirror.

" fuck I'm sexy as hell ."
I grab my phone snap another pic and send them both to gihun and smile at myself.
He'll love these .

Y/n: can't wait till you get home 💕.

Gihun: *read*

It's now 1:32 pm and azia is sleeping and gihun is almost home.

I sit on the couch and wait for him with my black robe and black lingerie

I turn the tv on and start to watch it until he gets back.

At 2:00

Gihun walks through the door.
" hey baby how was your meet-!"
He picked me up and sat down on the couch and sat me on his lap.

"You think it's funny to send me pics in a meeting?"

" hilarious actually. I can feel your bricked up ."I look him straight in the eyes and watch as he roughly kisses me.
" ah ah ah nope you don't get to do that!". I try to hope of his lap but he pulls me back down in it before I could get up.
" fine y/n play like that!" He pouts and picks me up and puts me on the couch and gets up and heads to the bathroom to shower.

" we can fuck after you shower".
Gihun turns around and nods and runs to the bathroom closes the door and starts the shower.

" what a horny mafia boss ."