Chapter Fifty Four

Over the next few weeks life at Grimmauld Place should've calmed down, but it didn't. With the terrifying four running amuck, Sirius acting like an overgrown child and Loki joining in on the action things could only get worse.

"Will you stop that?" Regulus demanded in annoyance, spitting out the crazy amount of pie filling that managed to land on his head followed by confetti ten seconds later. Sirius took one look at his brother and burst out laughing.

"It's not funny." Regulus said getting really ticked off.

"Oh, but it is. Have you seen yourself dear brother? You kind of remind me of the time James and I pranked ol' snivellus." Sirius chuckled.

"That is nothing to be proud of. Snape had pie filling coming out of his ears for weeks."

"But he finally took a long needed shower and got rid of that greasy look for a while. So, we kind of did him a favor." Sirius pointed out.

"You can't go turning everyone into a human sundae."

"But that's what makes it fun."

Regulus let out a groan.

"Why do I feel like I'm running a daycare?" He muttered as he headed upstairs to take a much needed shower only to be blasted by a slime cannon.

"LUCAS ARIAS BLACK, JAMES LEO BLACK!" He yelled, wiping the slime out of his eyes.

"Whoops, Sorry Mr. B, we thought you were your brother." Jackson said, trying to apologize.

"MIECZYSLAW JACKSON NOTT." Regulus screamed causing Jackson to cringe.

"Bless you." Sirius said from the bottom of the stairs. Jackson buried his face in his hands.

"Coleslaw? What did dad say?" Lucas inquired.

"Really Mr. B, you had to use my full name." Jackson said, mortified.

"That's your full name?" James said.

"Yes unfortunately. Thank Merlin my parents gave me another name."

"What type of name is coleslaw?" James asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Trust me It's a lot worse than that. My parents named me after my grandfather and the only other person I know with that dreaded name is my poor one year old cousin out in California. God, what was my uncle Noah thinking?" Jackson rambled.

"That coleslaw is an amazing name." Lucas said cheekily.

"Coleslaw? Really? I much rather Bambi." Jackson argued.

"Too late." James smirked.

"Yo, Harry. Jackson's new name is coleslaw." Lucas hollered.

"Wait, Harry's here." Sirius said, turning around.

"Don't listen to them." Jackson yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Do I even want to know?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No!" Jackson said quickly.

"Why is Harry even here?" Someone asked.

"Because Weasley Wizard Wheezes opens today." Harry replied.

"What's that?" Tyrone questioned.

"Fred and George's new store." Sirius replied.

"Nope! Bad idea! We can not introduce them to the Weasley twins. Abort mission!" Regulus frantically waved his hands.

"You go take your shower, brother." Sirius said. Regulus walked away grumbling.

Diagon Alley