Chapter Fifty Seven

"Twenty three nineteen, we've got a twenty three nineteen..."

Crash!

"What the hell is going on?" Lucas demanded from his spot on the floor. Before Peter could answer:

"Hydrogen, helium, lithium, beryllium..."

Peter reached into his trunk and pulled out his cellphone that was still spouting off the periodic table.

"Black speaking." He said into the phone.

"I don't know how we didn't catch this-"

"Shut up Gideon and cut to the bloody chase." Penny snapped.

"I would if you stopped interrupting me." Gideon shot back.

"Uh guys now is not the time for your bickering." Peter reminded them.

"Oh, Uh right. Sorry, where was I?" Gideon asked.

"Bucky Barnes just broke into Hogwarts." Penny said quickly.

"I was going to say that." Gideon complained.

"Well you need to be more vigilant,  you-"

"Guys."

"Sorry boss." Penny apologized.

"Call Steve and have someone get him down to Hogwarts as soon as possible."

"But he's a muggle." Gideon pointed out.

"Just figure it out." Peter said, hanging up. He grabbed his wand and sprang to his feet.

"Peter, where are you going?" Harry inquiried.

"There's no time to explain."

"What's twenty three nineteen?" Lucas asked, following his cousin out the door.

"It means we have an intruder on the loose." Peter answered.

"One that looks exactly like your father." He thought to himself.

"So, what do we do?" Harry asked.

"Try to get as many students out of Hogwarts."

"And what are you going to do?"

"I have to deal with a brainwashed assassin who looks exactly like your dad, Lucas." Peter replied grimly.

"What's this about a brainwashed assassin?" A terrified voice behind them said.

"Come on Ron, it's not like we've never faced a psycho killer before." Harry said.

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better?"

"You guys are not going near this guy. He is dangerous, you hear me?" Peter demanded.

"And Voldemort isn't?" Harry snorted.

"Look I created this mess and I'm the one who needs to get us out of this." Peter argued.

"What the bloody hell is he talking about?" Ron asked, completely confused.

"Just get as many students out of here before it's too late." Peter said before running off.

Meanwhile....

"Would someone explain to me what's going on?" McGonagall demanded coming out of her room in her night robe.

"What I want to know is how did muggle technology get in here?" Snape asked, referring to the flashing red lights.

"What's going on?" Slughorn tottered out of his chambers in the ugliest pajamas one could ever dream up.

"That's what I would like to know." Flitwick piped up.