- earl grey x lilac

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝? 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭? ❞ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭? ❞ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ requested by absolutly nobody. ]

[ fluff  ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

 "Move."

Earl Grey was laying on their thighs, Lilac sighed as they moved their laptop to the side of the bed. "You're in the way."

The butler turns over to them, still on their lap, "I just want to spend time with you, Mon Amour~" he cups one of their cheeks with one hand, making the assassin blush.

"...Then sit next to me."

"Yes but..." he inched closer to him, "You're so much more comfortable..."

Lilac didn't make an effort to inch back from him, instead of closing the laptop and shoved it to an appropriate length without it falling off the edge.

Earl Grey was cupping both of their cheeks and had sat up from his original spot—face inching closer to the others. Now Lilac's face was a bright red, they turned their head a bit, looking away from the butler who was a few inches away from them.

He looks back, Earl's hands still on their cheeks inching closer to him, soon turned into a kiss—a brief one in fact.

"Your beauty is divine...~" Earl whispers.

"You're worse than your brother..." Lilac scoffs softly as his face was still a crimson red.