- pure vanilla & custard III

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥? 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ requested by @Siniora-Chan!  ]

[ custard is a little shit/j  also i *dont* know how to do pure's (  or custard's for that matter ) character so please have mercy on me ]

[ not exactly too proud of this one so i hope you'll forgive me on that :') ]

[ hurt / comfort ; family bond ]

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

"How DARE they disrespect their king!"

The young king said out loud to himself. Despite this, Custard was not angry; he knew he was replaced.

At first, Herb or Sparkling or even Pure Vanilla didn't bother him too much. Unlike the first two, Pure Vanilla got on his nerves the most. "Pure vanilla this!" and "Pure Vanilla that!" there was nothing but Pure Vanilla. Custard was growing jealous of the ancient, especially with the not-so sly comments that (he thought) were detected to him.

One afternoon, the soon-to-be king was sitting next to one of the Pure Vanilla statues with a rather grim expression. He knew they were all right—He was much more reliable than him. Whatever! They didn't deserve a great king like him! So what if they think that Pure's better than him?!

He did.

Not too long later, Pure approached the boy. He noticed he was much more upset than he was at other times.

"What's wrong? You have been sad for the past few days."

Custard almost jumped at the sudden voice, but soon relaxed a bit.

"Nothing—! I'm fine!" The kid replies, almost looking like he was trying not to cry.

After Custard was in tears, Pure finally saw what was happening.

"It's not fair!! You're perfect in every way while everyone hates me!!"

For a bit the pre-king sobbed, and after a few minutes, Pure reassured him that he can teach him to be a better healer so that (many) others can see his abilities. Of course, Custard reluctantly agreed.