[ - lilac cookie ]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. ❞ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

[ this is more of a personal fic ; please hence the trigger warnings

[ TRIGGER WARNING(S) ]

- su!c!de

- su!c!de thoughts 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

lilac couldn't take it anymore.

he killed the only person that cared about him—although it was an overdue mission. the assassin was already missing how yogurt cream used to call him "big brother" and before then, he was a bit weirded out, but didn't comment on the nickname, however, in a short time, the nickname grew onto him. he sometimes considered the prince a sibling that he never had before.

but now? as he stood in the middle of the desert, clutching the weapon used to kill the lad, tears streamed down his face.

but..why were they crying? haven't they done that far too many times in their life? shouldn't they have known already? shouldn't they be ashamed? they've been told that a lot—including their employer.

perhaps.

should they take their weapons and kill themselves here right now? they've done the first part, now they have nothing left. after crying for a few more minutes, lilac sobbed quietly—but...who would hear them? certainly no one. their sobs became wails as they cried.

how shameful! crying over the death of your own target that took two years for you to complete? completely pathetic. he was still holding his chakrams rather tightly—weighing on the decision on whether he should take his own life, or keep living—he had friends—friends that will find out about what he truly is.

he lets out another sob before staring at the ground. the assassin seemed to have made up his mind—turning his weapons against him—stabbing them into himself.

of course they let out more cries as they stabbed themselves further. a few more moments of this, they fell to the sand, limpless.