𝟎𝟑 - ❝TOUCHY WOMAN.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

.. i didn't wanna lose the fanart, what was i supposed to do-

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒.

He still couldn't believe he actually said yes. Even if there was no point dwelling on it now, he couldn't help but think how awkward it might be. Think about it. He met you because he was trying to get away from an insane woman by kissing you. Yet, deep inside, maybe he didn't mind.

But it was way beyond his thinking why he came 30 minutes early. For all he knew, you were probably shopping or whatever as he sat on the Boathouse's entrance. To be specific, by the low stairs to the lobby. He was getting a lot of vitamin D at this point. Not that vitamin D.

"Sir, you can wait inside the lobby. It's simply too hot out here." A guard said, who was standing outside as well.

Toji took a puff on his cigarette and said, "Nah, I'm good, thanks." He groaned. "God, she's taking so goddamn long."

The guard sighed, looking at the time on his watch then back at him. "What time does your date arrive, Sir?"

He choked, coughing on the smoke that got on his lungs. The guard panicked, removing the lid of his tumbler and handing it to him. "Sir, can you breathe? Sir, are you okay?"

No, random guard from Boathouse. To answer his question, he wasn't okay. He certainly wasn't fine now that he thought of it was kind of a date. It is weird to think just because two people of the opposite sex are alone doing whatever, doesn't mean it was a date. It could be two individuals who are good friends. From that fact alone, he wasn't fine, not to mention the effect his poor lungs gave.

"Yeah," He coughed, drinking some of the water. "I'm fine, yeah."

"You sure??" The guard nervously said, panicking he might be taken responsible for pushing him to the verge of death and get sued.