𝟏𝟏 - ❝SURPRISE TWIST.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

I AM SO SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR BEING DEAD. hopefully now that i've achieved some motivation to write, i'll be updating more often. I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER THOUGH <333

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈-𝐊𝐔𝐍?"

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘.

Toji gave you a look of offended disbelief, because you asked him something so insensitive. It was like asking Toji if he had money. To answer both questions, no, he did not. Besides, under any circumstances, would Toji ever even consider eating fancy unfertilized fish eggs. Even though it was what he called 'rich people food', it didn't appeal to him as much as true wealth did.

It surprised him how casual you were, talking to him as if you didn't just deny him of an orgasm denial. Plus, like he didn't have a cockring on that you so lewdly put on him with your mouth. It didn't really bother him, but with his flushed red tip, it was telling something else. Really, it was even barely a day, and you were already driving him crazy with how polite yet shameless you are.

Both you and Toji were eating dinner at your big ass dining table, so you sat across each other amidst the distance and the display of flowers.

"No, I don't, and I don't plan to," Toji frowns, picking up the chopstick-full of chicken and bringing it to his mouth.

"Aww, why?" You asked, chuckling before picking up your favorite dish. "It's not because of the fish-egg thing, is it?"

"That's exactly why," Toji said.

"They're kind of like tapioca pearls, now that I've realized it," You stated. "You should try it sometime."

"No thanks, " Toji said, putting down the chopsticks. "And are we really going to talk about fancy fish eggs?"