𝟏𝟎 - ❝AMAZING APPETIZER!❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i'm sorry for being dead in this book </3 i hope you all enjoy this chapter as compensation <3 AND TOJI WILL BE IN THE PV, HIS HOT ANIMATED ASS WILL SHOW UP ADEJHASAZSRF

⚠️❗🚫w a r n i n g / s🚫❗⚠️

blowjob, cock ring, head-pushing, deepthroating, edging

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"NO.. YOU'RE JOKING."

"NO, I'M NOT, YOU BROKE ASS."

Toji extorts an offended expression, rolling his eyes at your retort. He then raises an accusing finger at the black ring, as if the little object was his whole treacherous doom. Then again, maybe it was.

But he didn't know why his thoughts were so preoccupied by the idea of him being teased with the innocent cock ring, while your condescending face was staring down at him, an arrogant smirk on your face.

"I will not," Toji says accusingly, a scowl on his face as he shakes his thoughts away. "Put that thing on while we eat-"

"Or else what?" An amused expression on your face. "Do you want me to put it on for you, baby?"

"No!" Toji exclaims, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. "You can't make me put that on!"

"Oh, well," You say, about to pocket the cock ring. "Guess I'm just going to have to decrease your salary then-"

"No-" Toji says, eliciting a groan when he hears your words. A smirk was displayed to your face at his defeated expression. He didn't know how much you were going to decrease, a bit panicky of how much he was going to lose. He couldn't risk it.

He thought about it further; no way was there a cock ring in existence that could make him crumble to the pieces like a madeleine cookie. Sure, maybe there were some whimpers here and there that'd come out, but he could muffle them with no problem at all. So what was the harm?