𝟎𝟖 - ❝QUEEN'S PALACE.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄,

𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄.

All of it, all of it, was too good to be true. Just... how did you earn so much money and wealth and spent it all so wisely with such delicacy and grace? Were you actually the Pope's illegitimate daughter or whatever?

Were you a criminal too? Because that would've been so, so likely in his perspective. Because how did you get all the shit you have right now? What would've been likely too is that you were daddy's spoiled little girl or something. In the biological or the non-biological sense. Could you?

Toji was in a state of pure surprise and shock, admittedly a little bit overwhelmed by all the introductions. He swore, he felt like he actually died and miraculously was about to retire on heaven despite his crimes and sins. Why? Well, here's why:

The mansion? Forget that term, it was a fucking palace and all the rooms were so delicately designed too just as the outside was. Maybe even more.

The maids, butlers, and personnel? Poor guy thought it was a whole village serving you. Although his guess was sort of correct, provided the number of how many they were.

The cars? Did you own a whole ass car company too? It was almost as much as the collection of all the valuable jewelry he stole from several other women he slept with. He didn't want to test stealing from you now. Scared him how you found him so easily.

The garden? He thought he was on the luscious set of Alice in Wonderland. Maybe he sort of was, the maids providing him with the information you loved the movie so much, why not?

He wasn't going to even talk about how in the back of your house was a large pool. A large pool? More like a lake. Please, you could open an entire waterpark with that pool. Not to mention the several slides he saw leading to it. Guess you weren't such a stick in the mud and liked fun after all.

Toji thought he would feel like - if he stepped into scenes like this - a king without his queen. In other words, immensely powerful. But really, he only felt like a jester, only there to entertain the queen until he had enough money to provide for himself.

What was it, that made him feel so vulnerable around you? Surely, he knew this. But he didn't want to admit that, did he?

He looked at the butler behind him who was giving him the tour like a little lost puppy, his confidence slowly but surely coming back to him.

"Err, you know where's my room at?" Toji asked informally, irritating the butler. Although the butler started the same, he was too used to your formal sayings with him that he got infected by it. Infected wasn't the right term. More like influenced. He tried not to show it, and smiled warmly as he nodded.

"Yes, of course." The butler said. "Would you like to rest now, Mr. Fushiguro?"

Of course 'Mr. Fushiguro' needed to rest because it was all so much for him to take in.

His bad, dismal mood subsided the moment he set foot in his room

"Here's your room, Mr. Fushiguro." The butler told him. He looked at Toji - noticing the beaming look in his masculine eyes - and smiled in a victorious, subtle manner.

Now Toji really felt like a king instead of a lousy jester. Because now he had been introduced to his very own king's bedroom!

It didn't matter to him there were multiple bedrooms like these all over the house. He was just so relieved of the sight of a spacious sleeping place for him to enjoy instead of the usually cramped ones along with a pesky, rich and horny woman he had almost got used to. But maybe he did get used to it and is just in denial of it.

But whatever. What can he care about when he has a room so big?

"If you have anything else you desire," The butler said, pointing at a button located near the door. "You can press this button to ring us up."

"Yeah, yeah, sure, I'll do that." Toji said all distractingly, too busy to admire his scenic chamber.

The butler sighed softly with a smile on his face as he closed the door, somehow satisfied that his guest was awestruck with his employer's house. And before he left, he said : "Enjoy your stay."

Boy, honestly, how could he not? All of this, just for being submissive? Yeah, big deal. He was almost willing to be submissive forever to stay in your 'house' for an eternity if it weren't for wanting to be free.

Still though. Those thoughts were nowhere near enough from wrecking his good mood.

He ran to the bed, flopping on it like a little child whose parents went to a fancy hotel with a big, fluffy bed he knew his parents couldn't afford for furniture. He sighed blissfully, so glad to have met crazy women and kissed a stranger. Because if he hadn't, he wouldn't be able to experience feather-filled pillows everywhere in his life.

Why was he being thankful all of the sudden? It sort of scared him, but he didn't pay it no mind. The bed was too fluffy, fortunately.

He flinched when he heard the door click open, relaxing a bit when he saw it was you.

You smiled warmly at him, but then it turned out sort of an evil one because of your lewd thoughts and ideas involving him.

"Hey, big boy. Didn't miss me too much, did you?"

 Didn't miss me too much, did you?"