𝟎𝟔 - ❝CONDITIONALLY YOURS.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐒𝐎.. 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊?"

𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Chuckling, you brought the glass to your lips, the wine tasting extravagant. "Of course before you properly accept, you're going to read the conditions. It's in the contract." He raised an eyebrow, reaching for the said contract and looking over it's contents.

1. The relationship will remain confidential and will not get past family or friends. No gloating or boasting will be allowed.

"What do you mean by the first one?" He said, wanting to clarify something. Did he just have to keep the whole submissive act in the bedroom? If so, that would've been the thing he needed the most.

"It means what it means." You raised an eyebrow. "Do you want me to elaborate?"

"There's nothing I need more." He said, a small sarcastic smile on his face.

"Well.." You said in deep thought, chin resting in your palm. "Nobody can know. Sure, I'd probably tease you during work but nobody can know. Simple as that."

Something was still off with him. "What's with the gloating part?" He asked. Did you just thought he was a loud mouth? He did, but assuming that was pretty presumptuous.

"Considering the money I might pay you," You said. "You might go off telling people, y'know?"

He rolled his eyes, reading more of what was said in the contract.

2. The submissive party must follow the dominating party obediently.