Chapter 7

Right now is February 14 where surprisingly Karma called me out to spend it with him. I blushed so hard when it happened and the class was just sharing ine thought.

A scary couple, but I ship it

Mikey Nii-san wasn't too happy about it, but Emma-san talked things out with him saying that he is just jealous-

Me and Karma are just hanging out at the mall. There were a lot of sweets present due to the event of the day, so we decided to go there.

It was all fun that we even spent time going to the arcade and Karma winning plushes for me.

Even if it was just a short period of time we still had fun with each other. I decided to go home first then visit Izana since it's valentine's day. I just went there and spent some quality time together and it was all fun. He took me everywhere I wanted to go and I took him to wherever he wanted to go.

Everything was all perfect as I just wanted. This year is going on smoothly at the moment I just hope me and my class succeed to have some more fun with our loved ones.

|| Time Skip ||

6 days then have passed and there is yet another gang thing going on with Mikey Nii-san's gang. I didn't payed much attention, but all I know is that it's dangerous to get involved as Mikey Nii-san said to me.

It's not like I cared enough to be in it. The only involvement I have with gangs are just my brothers and that is it. Well that may be a problem if anyone even found out about it, though I was seen a lot with Mikey Nii-san and Emma-san people just assumed I'm just another close friend like Takemichi.

Apparently Toman just got their 1st and 2nd devision captains and vice captains ambushed. Well poor Takemichi I guess. I am still surprised that he is even alive at this point. Does he have unlimited blood? Because I'm pretty sure he would've probably died from blood loss from all of the fights he was brought in to.

Right now Mikey Nii-san is just spilling the tea out about the whole thing and I was honestly pretty surprised by the whole thing. Apparently Izana Nii-san is the one leading the gang called Tenjiku that ambushed Toman.

Emma-san then just took out some letters that Shinchiro Nii-san sent to Izana Nii-san. Some on them even has mentions of me. Well most of them are. On Izana's letters some of them are even questioning where me and Shinchiro Nii-san are visiting again.

"You know Izana Lilith?" Mikey questioned as they looked at me and I just nodded.

"We've met a couple of times in the past. We used to play with each other when we meet, though some of the memories are quite blurry" I informed them.

"How come we didn't met him before, but you and Shinchiro did?" Mikey asked and I looked at him with an are you serious? look and he looked at me with a yeah I am serious.

"I don't know, both of you were busy with school and your gang stuff to the point even me and Shinchiro Nii-san would just rarely see you both outside the house" I said to them.

"Yeah probably the reason" Emma-san said casually.

"Can I keep the letters?" I asked her and she just nodded as she gave me the boxes of the letters.

"Thanks!" I said happily and just ran up to my room.

--

I then just started reading some of it and just taking out some of them and sticking it to the photo book where I could remember that it was the letter before or after we hanged out together.