Chapter 6

He after taking some rest, Koro sensei just told us about this test of fears. We were then just set into groups with Nagisa with Kayano and me with Karma. I don't get the reason for this but we just went inside the cave.

He then just began scaring us which didn't work for Karma, but sure worked for me.

"Holy water, cleanse this unholy demon!" I said while just spraying a spray bottle of water with a label calls holy water for the unholy. I then heard Koro sensei ran off with a scream. "AHHH! HOLY WATER!" He screamed.

"You can stop now, Koro sensei ran off" Karma said while getting my hand with the spray bottle down.

"Wakatta" I said with a nervous smile. We then just continued on walking.

We then just suddenly arrived at a game place with twister on the floor.

"Eh? Twister?" I said dumbfounded.

"Let's just get out of here" Karma said while dragging me by the bag.

"Haiii!" I responded while I just let him drag me.

--

After everyone getting out. Turns out Koro sensei just wanted to be a shipper and tried to make a relationship from it.

He then just started rambling about marrying someone random and wanting to see us blush with each other. It honestly just sounded weird in my opinion.

Karasuma sensei and Irina sensei then came out together with Irina sensei just clinging onto Karasuma sensei.

After that show, everyone then just scheme a plan to get them together.

--

After that they then just dressed Irina sensei in Kanzasi-san's clothes which only made her more sexier than conservative.

"Alright then! Time for me to show you some fashion!" I said as I stepped up and pushed Irina sensei inside.

I then just gave her some clothes and she just wore it. I just gave her a more casual than other styles of outfit.

I then just got her out and gave everyone a look of what I did. Honestly Everyone was surprised on how I did, but honestly I didn't do much but just to add a cover for her top like a white cloak with a design on it. Since she was still kinda busty on it, but she looks fine.

"Sugoi! Lily-chan this is so good!" Rio said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Thanks, my Nii-san has a friend that helps me in fashion styles" I said with a smile.

--

After some time of setting things up we then just watched how they go and saw Irina sensei confess after doing an indirect kiss with a napkin.

The others just teased her after she got back while I just watched. I saw Karasuma sensei just wondering what even happened.

"He is more blunt and blind that Lilith-chan over here" Karma said pointing at me.

"Hey! I'm not blind! or blunt!" I shouted at him childishly.

"Aww, but you are" He said with his usual smile.

"I am not!" I said said to him with my eyes closed tightly and I just crossed my arms in a pout looking away.

I then just suddenly felt something soft pressed against the side of my face, so I opened my eyes and just saw Karma holding a basket with a bear plush in it holding chocolates, lollipops, candies, and some lollipop cakes. My eyes sparkled from the sight and just accepted it.