Chapter 15

"Where are we going again?" She asked Dazai while she walked beside him. "Just some target practice I found nearby, they also serve food there so it should be fun. It kinda works like a bowling alley if I'm being honest." "Is it the one near the arcade along #### street?" "Precisely."

"Ohh! I've never gone to target practice before!" Senju said excitedly as she clung on Lilith. "Well I hope you enjoy your first time." She smiled at her before turning to Takeomi. "Oh, if you wanna smoke there Takeomi san, there's a smoking area outside the place. They also serve drinks there too I think?"

"Well that's convenient." He smirked.

"This conversation makes me wanna go to Lupin already..." Dazai whined. "You go there far too often anyways, I feel bad for your liver more than your mentality." Lilith narrowed her eyes at him. He dramatically gasped. "Your words hurt my precious little heart!"

After some time they finally arrived at the target practice. The siblings found themselves a seat near the shooting area while the two bought the food and drinks as well as their time for the shooting.

"Only Senju wanna go?" Lilith asked while she ate a fry from the fries basket. "Yeah, we're good." Takeomi said as she looked at Haruchiyo. "You?" "I'll just eat and watch, I like swords more anyways." "Suit yourself."

She then dragged Senju along with her and Dazai at the shooting area, their position gives them a clear view of what they're doing. In addition, they also have a close up camera where their bullets land on the target. Lilith had to teach Senju how to hold a gun first and how to aim. After her first practice shoot finally hit the target, Lilith left her be and went on her own place to shoot.

"I'm choosing leveling settings." She said as she propped up her guns and began shooting with such precision. Headshots and heartshots were being bullseyed within seconds and she was doing it with a pistol on each hand.

"Holy sh*t." Haruchiyo couldn't help but cuss at the scene before him. Takeomi already dropped his cigarette and Senju already had her gun down watching with her mouth wide open. Dazai only stood there watching in amusement before joining her. The other participants'jaws' dropped from what was happening. A literal child was dominating the non-existent competition. She was fast to reload too and fast to react once the wooden body dummy pops up.

An hour later, they came back to their table to eat since apparently the meal they ordered was ready.

"Well that ended quickly." Lilith said so herself as she sat down by the table.

Gun shooting might be fun but I hate it at the same time...

Blood...

"Well I could tell this isn't your first time but how are you that good?! You're literally already a veteran!" Senju exclaimed.

"I started literally just one or two years ago, but it was just airsoft and pellets at the time." She explained. She didn't really want to reveal too many things about herself, her real self. At least, not all at once. It would surprise them how much blood has already tainted her hands these past few years she's been living on earth. If not by killing but by beating people up.

"It's pretty hard to open up you know, I have plenty of friends who're better at this than me. If you could remember the Tenjiku incident, I had a friend who held a sniper take down the flying bullets along with the gun before arresting the culprits of Emma's death..." She said while she played around with her food a bit before taking a bite.

"But you were already so good at handling a gun yourself, why didn't you?" Senju asked her while the two brothers listened intently. "I wouldn't want to incidentally—purposely kill someone. Would've been better if they were actually wanted criminals, but they're just teens with no brain." She smiled rather bitterly. She really wanted to torture the guy before killing him as well. She hated him for even touching her sister. If she had the power to bring one back up from the dead repeatedly. She would've used it on Kisaki instead just so she could torture him eternal life and death. It's better to give the dead their peace but she won't let Kisaki have his peace...