Chapter 18

"Lily chan... Getting drunk again won't fix anything unless we do something about it too..." Ritsu said so from her phone.

Lilith of course knew that she was right about that but she just doesn't know where to start. As of this moment, Dazai is busy with Mimic along with Odasaku.

"I know... Maybe I should get back on my other unhealthy habit... Eating snacks is always the best." She said as she tipped over the empty bottles off the table and took a snack out from a plastic bag she got from the convenience store.

"It's unhealthy... But I guess it's better than damaging your liver... How are you gonna recover from your injuries now?"

"I'll manage." Just recently, a day ago, she went on some kind of training guided by Mori himself... Some sort where apparently, she's experiencing the same kind of treatment Dazai had with Mori when he was younger. Dazai has been out mostly for a while now on some missions and Mori didn't bother with him for a long time now. Perhaps that's the reason why.

My whole body hurts...

She'll probably help out her older brother later; another time. She hates how she's like right now, similar to how she hated herself before. Still, she can't just ignore Emma's last wishes before dying.

Curse you and your facade Mori...

"Lily chan! Someone's calling you on your phone. It's Senju." Ristu exclaimed from her mobile device.

How did she even have my number? Did Dazai give it to her?

"Answer it." Beep.

"Lily! We need your help now!" Takemichi?

"I already told you Takemichi, I'm not joining any ga-"

"No! It's not that! Draken has been shot!!" There was a moment of silence when Senju said that.

"Ristu track their location. Senju, wait there I'm going." She swiped through all the mess from her table, the wine bottles and glasses fell down to the floor as she reached for her bag before she dashed out of the apartment building.

By the time she arrived, Draken was just about to be shot when she kicked a huge metal cart with such force just enough for it to be set in front of Draken as a shield from the bullets that was about to come. As the gun was about to be fired, she took out her tranquilizer gun and shot at the guy at the same time he tried to shoot Draken. With that the guy was out cold, leaving the three in the vicinity confused where all that came from and what happened.

After the Ambulance left, Rokuhara Tandai once again revealed themselves along with Brahman. She watched them in the distance as she sat up from one of the roofs of the stalls. They were just below her. They haven't noticed her yet.

A familiar sound then surrounded the area... Mikey's motorcycle.

Of course she would recognize it. She helped her older brother while fixing it, she handed him the tools just for it. She saw its history...

"Kanto Manji has arrived!!"

Her brother Mikey parked his bike as well as the other gang members. After a few nonsensical chats later, they began to have a brawl.

Then she saw Mikey about to punch the life out of South and Takemichi blocking his way. As he was about to break Takemichi's arm, Mikey halted.

"Ah... You're really going to kill him if you continue that." A cloud of smoke came out of Lilith's mouth from taking a puff of vape. "That's enough, Mikey nii..." She said as she stayed still watching from the roof behind them. Everyone slowly turned their gaze towards the direction of the voice.